Sorry to talk about the weather but....

Old April 10th 07, 11:24 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Barty

Default Sorry to talk about the weather but....

byron27 wrote:
Gumby Wrote:
byron27 wrote:
i could almost not miss the Perth weather if it is going to stay like
this.

In fact i can only tell the difference at the moment because im not
getting physically threatened every second day im on the bike.

Yeah i know though, not good for the watery bits but the worse it is
the more it secures the employment of my profession for the next 50
years.

Weather in Perth is doing fine as well. Again though we need the rain.
Come back to Perth Byron, ATTA needs you. shameless plug/ another PB
at bibra lake /shameless plug

Gumby, i do miss the ATTA time trials very much. There is a chapter
over here but it is only starting out and the TT's are few and far
between. Also, i dont have a car and they are miles away. Ah, i am
actually thinking nice things about the Hopelands TT course. Yes, i am
delusional.

I dont know, Beach Rd is ok but it has nothing on a lap of the river
with a coffee to finish up in Freo.

Thanks for the heads up on the bibra lake TT. Ill have to check the
results. Nice to see Travvy Meyer is still ripping it up at the ripe
old age of 18....

Travis only got in because I had to withdraw due to work commitments.
When I cancelled I noticed he was first reserve, so blame me! He was
only a few seconds off Eddy Holland's course record, probably due to the
calm dry conditions. I don't think I'd have even got UP to 47kpm let
alone average that as Travis did on the day!!!

Graeme

Old April 12th 07, 03:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DeF

Barty wrote:
byron27 wrote:
Gumby Wrote:
byron27 wrote:
[...]

I remember Travis going past me at some considerable speed. I think
I managed to crack his average speed once on my first lap going down
that slight hill leading to Progress Drive. An amazing ride.

Lovely day for it although I didn't do a PB - I blame the bronchial
infection I've been fighting for a couple of weeks.

DeF.

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.
Old April 15th 07, 11:17 PM posted to aus.bicycle
byron27[_41_]

Gumby Wrote:
byron27 wrote:
i could almost not miss the Perth weather if it is going to stay like
this.

In fact i can only tell the difference at the moment because im not
getting physically threatened every second day im on the bike.

Yeah i know though, not good for the watery bits but the worse it is
the more it secures the employment of my profession for the next 50
years.

Weather in Perth is doing fine as well. Again though we need the rain.
Come back to Perth Byron, ATTA needs you. shameless plug/ another PB
at bibra lake /shameless plug

Gumby, i just noticed, you did a PB. congratulations!

--
byron27

Old April 17th 07, 03:23 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_125_]

Gumby Wrote:

shux kicks sand

better next year!

Hi there Gumby,

One small point, can you fix your clock: 18-04.-2007, 12:11 AM

cheers

--
cfsmtb

Talk about delusional! Bill C Racing 2 June 16th 06 06:18 AM
Talk UK forums [email protected] UK 9 March 27th 06 04:16 PM
Can we talk about fairings? David Recumbent Biking 8 October 6th 04 02:52 AM
Please talk me out of it! Thomas UK 20 January 20th 04 09:55 PM
Ice? Don't talk to me about ice... Steve Rumsby UK 3 January 19th 04 03:50 PM