Hilly Hundred 2007

Old August 28th 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mouse

Default Hilly Hundred 2007

it's that time of year for Indiana...

http://hillyhundred.org

This is a 2 day 100 mile ride in Southern Indiana that attracts around
8,000 cyclists each year. The ride consists of two 50 mile loops
throughout the hills of the area and is a blast on a unicycle. Team
Freestyle (http://silentaftermath.com) will be riding this year with 4
unicyclists and we invite anyone else that would like to join us to do
so. Registration is optional but highly encouraged of course. The
course can be found he

http://hillyhundred.org/Images/hhd148.jpg
http://hillyhundred.org/Images/hhd250.jpg

The ride this year is October 12th through 14th (Friday evening through
sunday). Please contact us if you would like to join us. The more the
better

You can PM me or contact us with the information on our website.

--
mouse
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 30th 07, 07:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
M.S. Patterson

mouse wrote:
it's that time of year for Indiana...

http://hillyhundred.org

This is a 2 day 100 mile ride in Southern Indiana that attracts around
8,000 cyclists each year. The ride consists of two 50 mile loops
throughout the hills of the area and is a blast on a unicycle. Team
Freestyle (http://silentaftermath.com) will be riding this year with 4
unicyclists and we invite anyone else that would like to join us to do
so. Registration is optional but highly encouraged of course. The
course can be found he

http://hillyhundred.org/Images/hhd148.jpg
http://hillyhundred.org/Images/hhd250.jpg

The ride this year is October 12th through 14th (Friday evening through
sunday). Please contact us if you would like to join us. The more the
better

You can PM me or contact us with the information on our website.

Hey there!

I was just wondering if there would be any unicyclists riding in it.
I live in the area (ish), but I can't ride to the end of my driveway
yet, so I'll be sitting this one out. ;-)

have a good ride!

Hilly Hundred in Bloomington, Indiana LikeableRodent Unicycling 5 May 19th 08 01:46 AM
2005 Hastings Highlands Hilly Hundred JD Mountain Biking 6 April 12th 05 03:52 AM
Hilly Hundred info Newsgroups Rides 2 August 25th 04 04:54 AM
Anyone Interested in riding in Indiana "Hilly Hundred" ? Kokomo Juggler Unicycling 2 June 7th 04 12:11 PM
how hilly is 'hilly'? (audax question) davek UK 26 April 19th 04 10:57 PM