Puddletown Forest, Dorset, UK

Old August 29th 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dave_the_b

Default Puddletown Forest, Dorset, UK

Puddletown Forest, Dorset, UK

Anyone ridden it recently?

I've been told the DH trails are a bit good, is it worth a look?

Cheers
Dave

--
dave_the_b

Arm waving newbie...but I seem to be getting away with it
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 30th 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mikepenton

I've been oblivious to this, I occasionally go down to the area.
Where's the carpark / access, for future reference?
Cheers
Mike

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)
http://www.usenet.com

Riders in Weymouth, Dorset, UK? Sponge Unicycling 6 June 29th 07 01:31 PM
Paging any Dorset Coast (Apr 04) Audaxers Simonb UK 10 June 19th 04 08:25 AM
Dorset Coast Report Simonb UK 22 April 20th 04 08:27 AM
Dorset Coast April 18th Simonb UK 7 March 1st 04 10:19 AM
Tyre Slasher at Large in Dorset Simonb UK 11 February 2nd 04 12:10 PM