Dare to Win - Unicycling on reality TV

Old July 22nd 08, 02:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Rowan

Default Dare to Win - Unicycling on reality TV

muzzle wrote:
Through some friends of mine, they were featured on the first couple of
episodes (silk cloth cup pull, ladder walk, bucket head and table cloth
pull)

Marky Mark and Pauly Paul! I saw the bucket head one.

--
Rowan
Old July 22nd 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uni_Brian

That would be hilarious if one of them had a unicycle as a kid or
something, and still had like half of their skillz!!!

--
Uni_Brian

Everybody love Everybody
Old July 23rd 08, 07:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
muzzle

Rowan wrote:
Marky Mark and Pauly Paul! I saw the bucket head one.

Yeah, bucket head guy was an epic fail.
Marky Mark and Pauly Paul are wicked tho, definately friends of the
unicycle community, and kind enough to provide practice space for the
Auckland unicycling, juggling and circus arts community!

--
muzzle

my videos: 'muzzle!videos' (http://www.muzzle.co.nr/unicycle/)
Old July 23rd 08, 09:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
muzzle

Here is the entire episode on TVNZ on demand.
I dont know if it's available to view, so if someone will let me know
that would be cool.
http://tinyurl.com/632bjy
I also don't know how long it will be online here.

Old July 23rd 08, 09:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

It says its for new zealand viewers only!
And now it says it is not available for me to view.

--
1-wheeled-grape

Scott,

Getting ready for the summer holidays!
Old July 23rd 08, 10:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
qhxakg

1-wheeled-grape wrote:
It says its for new zealand viewers only!
And now it says it is not available for me to view.

Same here. You would be most appreciated if you could put it on you
tube.

--
qhxakg

If somebody tells you your tricks are gay, ask them if they are an
expert in gay trickery.
-Ivan-
~o"o~'Unicycle for The Flying Spaghetti Monster'
(http://www.venganza.org/)~o"o~
Old July 23rd 08, 10:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

What chapter is the bit where he actually does the challenge? Coz I've
got slow internet ATM so I only want to load as much as I have to.

Thanks

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)