will KH moments fit on my K1 white widow?

Old July 23rd 08, 01:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unirox13

Default will KH moments fit on my K1 white widow?

ok i have an '06 (or so) koxx one white widow with standard 125 Koxx
cranks. after trying out a friends uni with 135's i really like the
extra length and was wondering if i would be able to swap out my cranks
for a pair of KH moments?

the reason i'm asking is that i know that for along time koxx used
"ISIS" that wasn't true ISIS. did i buy my uni before or after they
switched to true ISIS?

if it is still the old "ISIS" am i going to have to replace my rim in
order to get longer cranks?

--
unirox13

The World is on fire, are you the smoke, or the flames?
Old July 23rd 08, 01:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kilian

as far as i know koxx is still not true isis. if you want longer cranks
koxx has cranks in 135 and 140

--
Kilian

*To Do:*Rolling hops, Side hops, 1 foot riding, Kickup Mount, 180
Unispin Mount, SIF, Riding Down Stairs

Tyler_N wrote:
What im saying is if you were to be hit by a circle it wouldn't stab you
like a triangle would.

harper wrote:
The pope rides a wooden unicycle?