FA: Campagnolo Hi-flange Record Pista hubs

Old September 1st 05, 06:34 AM
Gemma_k

Default FA: Campagnolo Hi-flange Record Pista hubs

These are the nicest and last hi-flange track hubs campy made. Campagnolo
RECORD Pista 32/32 hub pair, still in their box. Getting very hard to find
as new old stock!
Includes all axle bots and lockring etc.
Ebay item 7179795919

Old September 1st 05, 06:45 AM
suzyj

Blimey you're cruel Gemma.

If I buy any more of your kit on ebay, Perry'll probably spank me!

Cheers,

Suzy

--
suzyj

Old September 1st 05, 07:01 AM
flyingdutch

Gemma_k Wrote:
These are the nicest and last hi-flange track hubs campy made.
Campagnolo
RECORD Pista 32/32 hub pair, still in their box. Getting very hard to
find
as new old stock!
Includes all axle bots and lockring etc.
Ebay item 7179795919

as much as we love seein this stuff it is rather approaching spam
proportions perhaps? or am i alone in that ?
oh well. at least its campy. you're forgiven, nearly...

--
flyingdutch

Old September 1st 05, 07:12 AM
Zoom

flyingdutch wrote:

Gemma_k Wrote:

These are the nicest and last hi-flange track hubs campy made.
Campagnolo
RECORD Pista 32/32 hub pair, still in their box. Getting very hard to
find
as new old stock!
Includes all axle bots and lockring etc.
Ebay item 7179795919

as much as we love seein this stuff it is rather approaching spam
proportions perhaps? or am i alone in that ?
oh well. at least its campy. you're forgiven, nearly...

I'm easy, Gemma doesn't bother me. There are a lot worse people you know!

zoom

Old September 1st 05, 07:13 AM
Absent Husband

Sorry FD, I'm with GemmaK.

Always relevant. Clearly labelled as 'for sale/auction'. And hardly in
spam proportions (or even approaching it).

Plus she is a 'constructive poster' to the group (much more than me,
anyway!!).

I have no problems with it...

Abby (angling for a discount...

Old September 1st 05, 07:14 AM
Gemma_k

"flyingdutch" wrote in
message ...

as much as we love seein this stuff it is rather approaching spam

proportions perhaps? or am i alone in that ?
oh well. at least its campy. you're forgiven, nearly...

Crickey, one every three weeks (or less frequently actually) on
cycling-related goods located in Aus is spam?!?
*sigh*
Here I was thinking Martyhatemail/Roger Bratton and the aus.cars jokers were
ruining the newsgroup. Maybe after ~10 years of posting here I should
retire.

Gemm

Old September 1st 05, 07:48 AM
flyingdutch

Gemma_k Wrote:

Crickey, one every three weeks (or less frequently actually) on
cycling-related goods located in Aus is spam?!?
*sigh*
Here I was thinking Martyhatemail/Roger Bratton and the aus.cars jokers
were
ruining the newsgroup. Maybe after ~10 years of posting here I should
retire.

Gemm

naaah. retracted. just fishin for 'the vibe'

had coffee now.

Besides, i'll ease off once you mail them beauties over

F"mmmmmmmm.shiny"Dutch

--
flyingdutch

Old September 1st 05, 08:08 AM
NoZX6R

Gemma_k wrote:
"flyingdutch" wrote in
message ...

as much as we love seein this stuff it is rather approaching spam

proportions perhaps? or am i alone in that ?
oh well. at least its campy. you're forgiven, nearly...

Crickey, one every three weeks (or less frequently actually) on
cycling-related goods located in Aus is spam?!?
*sigh*
Here I was thinking Martyhatemail/Roger Bratton and the aus.cars jokers were
ruining the newsgroup. Maybe after ~10 years of posting here I should
retire.

Gemm

FD's just ****ed off about CF

I don't mind so long as it's nice old NOS Campy stuff.

Fortunately I have some Record pista hubs otherwise I'd feel compelled
to buy them

--
Nick
Old September 1st 05, 08:48 AM
TimC

On 2005-09-01, Gemma_k (aka Bruce)
"flyingdutch" wrote in
message ...
as much as we love seein this stuff it is rather approaching spam

proportions perhaps? or am i alone in that ?
oh well. at least its campy. you're forgiven, nearly...

Crickey, one every three weeks (or less frequently actually) on
cycling-related goods located in Aus is spam?!?
*sigh*
Here I was thinking Martyhatemail/Roger Bratton and the aus.cars jokers were
ruining the newsgroup. Maybe after ~10 years of posting here I should
retire.

Ignore dutchy. We just declared him democratically outvoted

And dutchy: Get a real usenet client, so you can killfile threads with
"FA: " in the subject line

--
TimC
A debugged program is one for which you have not yet found the
Old September 2nd 05, 05:41 AM
flyingdutch

TimC Wrote:

Ignore dutchy. We just declared him democratically outvoted

OK. Im ignoring him (again...)

TimC Wrote:

And dutchy: Get a real usenet client, so you can killfile threads with
"FA: " in the subject line

but its all so good and that would rule out:
FAsso Bortolo, FAr off lands, FAbulous, FA-other-stuff...

--
flyingdutch