Post Your Unis Here!

Old August 4th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Default Post Your Unis Here!

MuniAddict wrote:
It's be cool if that was "officially" timed, like for guinness. Do you
have actual video footage of your speed record? How long did you
maintain that speed? That's 27.8 mph. At that speed, if I was even able
to hit 17-18 mph on my coker, you would still pass me like I was
standing still! Hard to fathom. That's also roughly a 2 minute mile!

260 RPM!!!!

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.
Parafrasing a pro skater when asked for advise to kids who wanted to
get much better and maybee turn pro one day.
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Here is my mod rim'd uni.

There is no seat on it, as I have not been riding latley and have givin
the parts to a friend to sew me up pull strings on a koxx cover.

Koxx leopard cover, ontop of CF base.(if sew job works out)
Cromo post.
Painted DH clamp (white and lime).
Painted Koxx DH frame (white, with lime bottom bearing clamps).
Painted Koxx street cranks (white).
Painted Koxx hub (white and lime).
Shaved Tryall tire.
Custom GOLD LEAF'd drilled Tryall rim.
Attemped matalic lime spoke nipples.
Lime Hoffman sole mate pedals.

[image: http://www.uneedfilms.com/unipics/Picture%2041.png]

Some more pics.
'1' (http://www.uneedfilms.com/unipics/Picture%2039.png)
'2' (http://www.uneedfilms.com/unipics/Picture%2040.png)
'3' (http://www.uneedfilms.com/unipics/Picture%2042.png)

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cathwood

Here are mine.

N36 frame powder coated lilac
Airfoil rim
TA tyre
T7 handle
125mm cranks
KH fusion freeride saddle
Now has DMR v12 pedals (silver)
And pink, silver and purple barbie stars on the spokes

also:

N29 frame powder coated blue (if I had known then that KH was going to
bring out one in exactly the same colour I would have had a different
colour)
140mm cranks
Bontranger jones tyre
Now has 'highligher' green slim jim pedals and fusion freeride saddle.

--
cathwood

Cathy
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cathwood

cathwood wrote:
Here are mine.

N36 frame powder coated lilac
Airfoil rim
TA tyre
T7 handle
125mm cranks
KH fusion freeride saddle
Now has DMR v12 pedals (silver)
And pink, silver and purple barbie stars on the spokes

also:

N29 frame powder coated blue (if I had known then that KH was going to
bring out one in exactly the same colour I would have had a different
colour)
140mm cranks
Bontranger jones tyre
Now has 'highligher' green slim jim pedals and fusion freeride saddle.

Oops, forgot the photos

|Filename: IMG_0574 small.jpg |

cathwood

Cathy
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 07:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

skilewis74 wrote:
260 RPM!!!!

Hard to believe anybody could pedal that fast without a major bail! Even
with 89mm cranks!

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mouse

Got my new 36"er after mine vanished from my apartment....

anyway, pics of that new 36" and my "semi retired but still ridden"
24". The bar wraps are a mess on the 346" because I just finished a
huge ride that tore them up and if you're wondering what the mount to
the left of the cycling computer is on the handles, its for the cell
phone/mp3 player

|Filename: n13747792_37472268_973.jpg |

mouse
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

MuniAddict wrote:
Hard to believe anybody could pedal that fast without a major bail! Even
with 89mm cranks!

I use 125's but am upgrading to either 110's or 89's soon

--
Ducttape

*Coker Fund:*I have it and it's awesome!!!!!!!!

'BUY MY SHIRTS' (http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle/products)
'WATCH MY VIDEOS'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DucttapesUnicycle)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mark williamson

This is my muni, called "Cthulhu" after the monstrous creature from HP
Lovecraft's horror stories. The name somewhat reflects my feelings
regarding the big, speedy wheel when I first bought it
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...572ef1433b607]

Spec:

Nimbus 29er frame and wheel / hub
KH Fusion Freeride saddle
UDC T7 handlebar (recently bar taped)
BMX Calliper brake (plus an old brake lever I stole from my MTB).
Lighting by Cateye.
127mm Qu-Ax freestyle alloy cranks, with Specialites TA self extracting
cotterless crank bolts (I can change these for another set of cranks in
a few minutes using only a 6mm allen key)
Kenda Klaw 29 XT rear tyre
Wellgo platform pedals with pedal protectors
Bedford flame stickers
Cheap cycle computer from Halfords
Bell, again from halfords
Insulated drinks bottle

This uni is set up for medium-long distance riding both on and off
road, and for commuting use. For rides combining long ranges and some
technical sections, I'm planning on switching crank lengths mid ride,
using the self-extracting bolts. I'm going to add an under-saddle
wedge bag for carrying some Soreen, Kendal mint cake, tools,
alternative cranks and possibly a pump.

I also own a no-brand 20" freestyle and a rather spiffy 36". I'll post
pictures of these when I get the chance, but the 36 is currently in
bits so it might be a while

--
mark williamson

Dave: Just a question. What use is a unicyle with no seat? And no
pedals!
Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!
http://www.usenet.com

Old August 5th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Matt_V wrote:
21459
All stock qu-ax trials parts except...
KH fusion street seat
Jimmy C pedals

Weight: 13 lbs

Did you upgrade the rim?

--
isaac steiner

*'Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/y6mftb)*

'*Quax*' (http://www.qu-ax.com/)
http://www.usenet.com

freestyle unis sp4rky-m4rky Unicycling 0 June 4th 07 08:56 PM
Adjustment of Post Moderne shock absorbing seat post Beaters Techniques 2 June 14th 05 05:22 PM
How many unis? paul_g Unicycling 28 June 11th 05 02:41 PM
Advice on e-bay unis onewheeldave Unicycling 11 April 25th 05 02:08 PM
My unis Krashin'Kenny Unicycling 22 September 9th 03 04:01 AM