tedious bogans

Old November 11th 07, 08:51 AM posted to aus.bicycle
ProfTournesol[_67_]

Default tedious bogans

riding Beach Road this afternoon, an urban assault vehicle of bogans
drove past and emptied a barrel full of supersquirter water all over me,
also did the same to a female rider in front of me. I'm used to the
verbal abuse, but really this is getting rather tedious. At least they
were stupid enough to do it on a warm day rather than a cold day:-)

--
ProfTournesol

Old November 12th 07, 03:58 AM posted to aus.bicycle
OzCableguy

"ProfTournesol" wrote
in message ...

riding Beach Road this afternoon, an urban assault vehicle of bogans
drove past and emptied a barrel full of supersquirter water all over me,
also did the same to a female rider in front of me. I'm used to the
verbal abuse, but really this is getting rather tedious. At least they
were stupid enough to do it on a warm day rather than a cold day:-)

Water pistol + paint thinner...

Old November 12th 07, 04:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle
David Springthorpe

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 03:58:13 GMT, "OzCableguy"
wrote:

"ProfTournesol" wrote
in message ...

riding Beach Road this afternoon, an urban assault vehicle of bogans
drove past and emptied a barrel full of supersquirter water all over me,
also did the same to a female rider in front of me. I'm used to the
verbal abuse, but really this is getting rather tedious. At least they
were stupid enough to do it on a warm day rather than a cold day:-)

Water pistol + paint thinner...

Or water pistol + neat ammonia (works for vicious dogs as well ?).....
Old November 12th 07, 05:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle
brucef

On Nov 12, 1:49 pm, wrote:
Besides, violence begets violence
and it's doubtful escalating such a situation is going to "teach them
a lesson".

You certainly don't want an arms race. Reporting their rego
to the cops might earn them a phone call, you never know...

Old November 12th 07, 06:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Nov 12, 3:29 pm, brucef wrote:
On Nov 12, 1:49 pm, wrote:

Besides, violence begets violence
and it's doubtful escalating such a situation is going to "teach them
a lesson".

You certainly don't want an arms race. Reporting their rego
to the cops might earn them a phone call, you never know...

.... or an assault charge ... recall Gemma's recent case with egging in
Adelaide.

Old November 12th 07, 10:23 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

OzCableguy wrote:

Water pistol + paint thinner...

Assuming you don't mind having a partially dissolved water pistol tucked
into your nicks, leaking down to your ....

Theo

Old November 13th 07, 12:00 PM posted to aus.bicycle
OzCableguy

wrote in message
oups.com...
Might dissolve the water pistol. Besides, violence begets violence
and it's doubtful escalating such a situation is going to "teach them
a lesson".

Maybe carrying one of those water pistols that look a bit like a real gun in
a shoulder holster outside your jersey would be enough to stop the nonsense
happening in the first place. ;-)
They're cowards anyway so I doubt it'd escalate. They only do that sort of
crap because they think you'll never be able to catch them. If you do catch
them they're not hard to intimidate.
Another option would be the laser beams of death -
http://www.fatcyclist.com/2007/10/22...eams-of-death/

--
www.ozcableguy.com
www.oztechnologies.com

Old December 22nd 07, 07:58 AM posted to aus.bicycle
zog

OzCableguy wrote:
"ProfTournesol" wrote
in message ...
riding Beach Road this afternoon, an urban assault vehicle of bogans
drove past and emptied a barrel full of supersquirter water all over me,
also did the same to a female rider in front of me. I'm used to the
verbal abuse, but really this is getting rather tedious. At least they
were stupid enough to do it on a warm day rather than a cold day:-)

Water pistol + paint thinner...

brake fluid in a squirt bottle, does wonders for paint work if not
cleaned off