Shipping a 36er

Old July 23rd 08, 10:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

Default Shipping a 36er

my goodness, something that's actually cheaper in the UK. I just shipped
my N36 and a 29er together the length of the country for £7.

--
kington99

Dave

Old July 23rd 08, 11:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rob.northcott

kington99 wrote:
my goodness, something that's actually cheaper in the UK. I just shipped
my N36 and a 29er together the length of the country for £7.

We're in a bit of a smaller country though.

Rob

--
rob.northcott
Old July 23rd 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rem48

sorry for the hammering with shipping but thanks for the post. now we
all know what coast to coast cost is to ship a coker so all ours should
be under that.

--
rem48

Shipping a 36er steveyo Unicycling 10 July 23rd 08 12:24 AM
Shipping a 36er lpounds Unicycling 0 July 22nd 08 09:51 PM
36er wheel set madmack Unicycling 1 December 29th 07 08:06 PM
I hate my 36er! :-P phlegm Unicycling 20 September 7th 07 03:46 AM
GB4 36er or G5, which would you choose? aspenmike Unicycling 12 December 28th 05 03:30 PM