Kryptonite

Old September 30th 03, 10:14 PM
ClydedaleMTB_in_TN

Default Kryptonite

I locked up the Beer'Cross w/ a Kryptobnite New York Noose and a EVO
Disc Lock before my last trip back home... Yesterday ( 4 days later, I
went to unlock the bike and the lock is jammed...key goes in but does
not turn!!!!!

Called Kryptonite and they said to hire a locksmith to cut it and send
them the lock, and bill and they would reimburse me for both, but
still..... I wanna RIDE dammit!

Ohh well.... looks like I'll have to rise the SS instead ;-(

Old September 30th 03, 11:58 PM
Craig Brossman

ClydedaleMTB_in_TN wrote:
I locked up the Beer'Cross w/ a Kryptobnite New York Noose and a EVO
Disc Lock before my last trip back home... Yesterday ( 4 days later, I
went to unlock the bike and the lock is jammed...key goes in but does
not turn!!!!!

Called Kryptonite and they said to hire a locksmith to cut it and send
them the lock, and bill and they would reimburse me for both, but
still..... I wanna RIDE dammit!

Ohh well.... looks like I'll have to rise the SS instead ;-(

That is too bad, but good to know they have great customer service, or
so it seems right now.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado
(remove ".nospam" to reply)

Old October 1st 03, 02:30 AM
Bill Wheeler

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:14:55 -0500, ClydedaleMTB_in_TN
wrote:

I locked up the Beer'Cross w/ a Kryptobnite New York Noose and a EVO
Disc Lock before my last trip back home... Yesterday ( 4 days later, I
went to unlock the bike and the lock is jammed...key goes in but does
not turn!!!!!

Called Kryptonite and they said to hire a locksmith to cut it and send
them the lock, and bill and they would reimburse me for both, but
still..... I wanna RIDE dammit!

Ohh well.... looks like I'll have to rise the SS instead ;-(

Shouldn't you be out locking up bad guys?!

Peace,
Bill
Old October 1st 03, 03:29 AM
ClydedaleMTB_in_TN

Bill Wheeler wrote:
ClydedaleMTB_in_TN wrote:
I locked up the Beer'Cross w/ a Kryptobnite New York Noose and a EVO
Disc Lock before my last trip back home... Yesterday ( 4 days later, I
went to unlock the bike and the lock is jammed...key goes in but does
not turn!!!!!

Shouldn't you be out locking up bad guys?!

Just protecting my baby from them while I'm gone. They'd just pawn it
for a some "boy and girl" (crack and herion) anyway, the heathens!!!!

Old October 1st 03, 01:50 PM

That happened to me once but it wasn't on the bike. I
would go with what Kryptonite said get that locksmith and go from there.

Fire up MTB 03