Wanted: Info on 25th DuraAce Value

Old September 22nd 04, 12:03 AM
LouDeeter

Default Wanted: Info on 25th DuraAce Value

A shipment to me lost the case, pedals, skewers and watch for a 25th
Anniversary DuraAce group. All in NOS condition. Does anyone have recent
experience with the value of each of these items for the claim? Please email
me at . Thanks.
Old September 22nd 04, 09:09 PM
Ground Zero

"LouDeeter" wrote in message
A shipment to me lost the case, pedals, skewers and watch for a 25th
Anniversary DuraAce group. All in NOS condition. Does anyone have recent
experience with the value of each of these items for the claim? Please

email
me at . Thanks.

Besides the per piece value, you can also claim diminished value... to the
collector, the set is worth more complete than parted out.

Diminished value claims are very common in the auto industry. A vehicle that
has been in a collision is worth less than one that has not been damaged....
even one that has been repaired to OEM specs and looks pristine.

An insurance investigator (not your agent) might be able to give you some
good advice on this....

Good luck with your claim!

Stuart Winsor