yey unispins

Old March 9th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default yey unispins

i just landed my first unispin today... i ran and got my camra then
landed two more and did a massive UPD hopefully video soon

--
dale_dale

___________
dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

Old March 9th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Not an easy trick man. (Ask amanda gallacher) That's really awesome
that you got it. It's a great feeling.

--
chosen

honestly,
jonny
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/cw3lv)
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old March 9th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

noooo my comp is dead... windows wont even load

i tryed to install my firewire card, sice i had my new motherboard ive
not had it in.

apperntly the new motherboard is allergic to the high speed firewire
card and has just died, i took the card out and it dtill dont load up
at alll arrrgghhh.

so im on my laptop and have no way of uploading my videos unless i
install my firewire card on to my bros comp...

--
dale_dale

___________
dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

Old March 9th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

chosen wrote:
Not an easy trick man. (Ask amanda gallacher) That's really awesome
that you got it. It's a great feeling.

Ha ha, naaa she stil hasnt landed one. I have almost. I really am
close i could land one by tomorow.

Mike

--
swarbrim

add me at

"I know how you feel. I live in England, and I was given a raincoat for
Christmas three years ago, and I still haven't had chance to use it. "
-- Mike Fule
swarbrim's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

Old March 9th 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Keep goin guys
well done dale didnt even no u were tryin em

--
Lucas1wheel
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

Old March 9th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Lucas1wheel wrote:
Keep goin guys
well done dale didnt even no u were tryin em

i wasnt till today...

--
dale_dale

___________
dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

Old March 9th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

swarbrim wrote:
Ha ha, naaa she stil hasnt landed one.

pssh unispins... who needs em

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
Fly04066814 - 'Amanda Rules!!'
fcwegnm0b - 'Amanda you are awesome!'
Chosen - 'i think...i...love amanda'
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Old March 9th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

amanda.gallacher wrote:
pssh unispins... who needs em

the same people who need crankflips. all utterly useless if you ask
me. but you didn't. so i won't say.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

Old March 10th 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

w00t, i'm almost landing the unispin every time.

--
joshuni

"and try not to worry about hurting yourself, because if you really
cared that much then you wouldn't be riding around on a wheel. :P"
-spudman
joshuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11670

Old March 11th 06, 01:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

http://tinyurl.com/r4g9g

uplaoded the video now what u all think, i was tierd as you ca tell
from my breathing

--
dale_dale

dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

Unispins skate4flip Unicycling 3 March 5th 06 02:41 AM
270 unispins on ice gordythegon Unicycling 4 January 2nd 06 06:31 AM
i got owned while practicing 360 unispins (pics included-nopt too gross) chosen Unicycling 17 December 13th 05 09:30 PM
no more unispins without shinguards revengeofthemole Unicycling 7 September 5th 05 09:32 PM
Unispins Nick Grey Unicycling 6 July 25th 03 09:46 PM