More interesting stuff from UCI.

Old September 4th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Alex Beascoechea

Default More interesting stuff from UCI.

Apparently UCI has sent a requisition to Valverde so that he justyfies why
he was not available for a surprise control at home last 23 June. Valverde
has now the possibility to present allegations or be santioned.

The interesting thing is that apparently Valverde sent a fax to the UCI with
his a change of plans for those dates to participate in a UCI competions in
Eindoven (22-25). More curiously, Valverde already passed a doping control
by UCI in that competition.

So, what takes?

Also, has anybody any idea whatever happened to Iban Mayo's B-test (for the
TdF, remember?). UCI said the results would be made public last Monday
(27.08.07). But is already more than a week later and nothing... In Spain
they speculate that the UCI is just waiting for the right moment to
publisize the result during the Vuelta. For example, if nobody is expelled
from the race by legit means ....

Old September 5th 07, 06:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Morten Reippuert Knudsen

alex beascoechea wrote:
Apparently UCI has sent a requisition to Valverde so that he justyfies why
he was not available for a surprise control at home last 23 June. Valverde
has now the possibility to present allegations or be santioned.

The interesting thing is that apparently Valverde sent a fax to the UCI with
his a change of plans for those dates to participate in a UCI competions in
Eindoven (22-25). More curiously, Valverde already passed a doping control
by UCI in that competition.

It's similar to one of Michal Rasmussens famous warnings.

--
Morten Reippuert Knudsen :-) http://blog.reippuert.dk

Merlin Works CR-3/2.5 & Campagnolo Chorus 2007.
Old September 5th 07, 08:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Morten Reippuert Knudsen wrote:
It's similar to one of Michal Rasmussens famous warnings.

I was wondering if the rbr alleged hidden smoking gun evidence
which was supposed to be the real reason why he was fired
is ever going to emerge.

Old September 5th 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

alex beascoechea wrote:
Apparently UCI has sent a requisition to Valverde so that he justyfies why
he was not available for a surprise control at home last 23 June. Valverde
has now the possibility to present allegations or be santioned.

The interesting thing is that apparently Valverde sent a fax to the UCI
with
his a change of plans for those dates to participate in a UCI competions
in
Eindoven (22-25). More curiously, Valverde already passed a doping control
by UCI in that competition.

Morten Reippuert Knudsen wrote:
It's similar to one of Michal Rasmussens famous warnings.

I was wondering if the rbr alleged hidden smoking gun evidence
which was supposed to be the real reason why he was fired
is ever going to emerge.

Chicken blood! That's his secret!

Why, I had chicken blood for dinner just last night myself,

Old September 5th 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 09:56:05 +0200, Donald Munro
wrote:

alex beascoechea wrote:
Apparently UCI has sent a requisition to Valverde so that he justyfies why
he was not available for a surprise control at home last 23 June. Valverde
has now the possibility to present allegations or be santioned.

The interesting thing is that apparently Valverde sent a fax to the UCI with
his a change of plans for those dates to participate in a UCI competions in
Eindoven (22-25). More curiously, Valverde already passed a doping control
by UCI in that competition.

Morten Reippuert Knudsen wrote:
It's similar to one of Michal Rasmussens famous warnings.

I was wondering if the rbr alleged hidden smoking gun evidence
which was supposed to be the real reason why he was fired
is ever going to emerge.

At this point, I'd think the smoking gun would be proof that he was actually in
Mexico or whereeverthehellitis that he said he'd be.

Ron
Old September 5th 07, 04:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Chicken blood! That's his secret!
Why, I had chicken blood for dinner just last night myself,

You've been watching too much of that ultimate survival thing
on Discovery (I bet the CSC boys are praying Riis doesn't watch
Discovery).
Old September 6th 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Chicken blood! That's his secret!
Why, I had chicken blood for dinner just last night myself,

You've been watching too much of that ultimate survival thing
on Discovery (I bet the CSC boys are praying Riis doesn't watch
Discovery).

Well, not anymore he doesn't.

(Rimshot!)

Old September 6th 07, 09:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Donald Munro wrote:
You've been watching too much of that ultimate survival thing
on Discovery (I bet the CSC boys are praying Riis doesn't watch
Discovery).

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Well, not anymore he doesn't.
(Rimshot!)

rbr is a team sport and I did the leadout.

auction: new stuff, vintage stuff, good stuff axion jaxson Marketplace 0 August 14th 07 02:31 PM
Something interesting - TDF Just A User General 4 July 1st 07 06:57 PM
Interesting G.T. Mountain Biking 6 November 13th 06 12:00 AM
RR: That Was Interesting Shawn Mountain Biking 14 May 9th 05 11:13 PM