Small world, Pete Fagerlin

Old December 19th 03, 10:51 PM
Mojo Deluxe

Default Small world, Pete Fagerlin

I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer free to a
good home. Turns out, the guy that came to get it, is a big fan of
petefagerlin.com. He has also ridden on our local trails, with a pal of
yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some theatre production.

Old December 20th 03, 04:20 PM
Mojo Deluxe

"Mojo Deluxe" wrote in message
I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer free to

good home. Turns out, the guy that came to get it, is a big fan of
petefagerlin.com. He has also ridden on our local trails, with a pal of
yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some theatre production.

Heheh, a short helmet cam video Mr. Bell took of the guy getting a little
too much air under the front wheel, at the table top jump.

http://members.cox.net/baseballerkra/krisouch.wmv

Push, don't pull.

Old December 21st 03, 02:50 AM
P e t e F a g e r l i n

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:51:21 -0600, "Mojo Deluxe"
wrote:

I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer

free to a
good home. Turns out, the guy that came to get it, is a big fan of
petefagerlin.com. He has also ridden on our local trails, with a pal

of
yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some theatre production.

The only Gordon that I can recall is Gordo the wonder dog.

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gordo.jpg

Old December 21st 03, 03:13 AM
Mojo Deluxe

wrote:

I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer

free to a
good home. Turns out, the guy that came to get it, is a big fan of
petefagerlin.com. He has also ridden on our local trails, with a pal

of
yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some theatre production.

The only Gordon that I can recall is Gordo the wonder dog.

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gordo.jpg

Hmmm, maybe I misunderstood, and he told me the guy knew who you were.

Old December 21st 03, 03:26 AM
Mike Vandeman

wrote:

..I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer free to a
..good home. Turns out, the guy that came to get it, is a big fan of
..petefagerlin.com. He has also ridden on our local trails, with a pal of
..yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some theatre production.

Then they are truly blessed.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old December 21st 03, 05:18 AM
Michael Paul

wrote:

.I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer free

to a
.good home. Turns out, the guy that came to get it, is a big fan of
.petefagerlin.com. He has also ridden on our local trails, with a pal of
.yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some theatre production.

Then they are truly blessed.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

this could almost be construed as a little good natured satire and
humor..............

then again, so can most of the info located at

Old December 21st 03, 05:51 AM
MattB

wrote:

I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer
free to a good home. Turns out, the guy that came to get it, is a
big fan of petefagerlin.com. He has also ridden on our local trails,
with a pal of yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some
theatre production.

The only Gordon that I can recall is Gordo the wonder dog.

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gordo.jpg

Hey - I know him! Small world!

Matt

Old December 21st 03, 04:05 PM
JD

wrote:

I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer
free to a good home. Turns out, the guy that came to get it, is a
big fan of petefagerlin.com. He has also ridden on our local trails,
with a pal of yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some
theatre production.

The only Gordon that I can recall is Gordo the wonder dog.

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gordo.jpg

Hey - I know him! Small world!

I rode with him, his brother, and two angry people yesterday.

JD
Old December 24th 03, 01:36 AM
CP1

"Mojo Deluxe" wrote in message
news

"Mojo Deluxe" wrote in message
I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer free

good home. Turns out, the guy that came to get it, is a big fan of
petefagerlin.com. He has also ridden on our local trails, with a pal of
yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some theatre production.

Heheh, a short helmet cam video Mr. Bell took of the guy getting a little
too much air under the front wheel, at the table top jump.

http://members.cox.net/baseballerkra/krisouch.wmv

Push, don't pull.

DOOD!

I was getting 300 K/sec download speed off that site.

--

C "Excited by bandwidth" P

Old December 24th 03, 01:40 AM
CP1

"Mojo Deluxe" wrote in message
I posted on the local club web site, advertising a Cyclops trainer free to

good home. Turns out, the guy that came to get it, is a big fan of
petefagerlin.com. He has also ridden on our local trails, with a pal of
yours named Gordon, who was in the area with some theatre production.

Funny stuff.

I was laughing my ass off as I watched him ass land after that jump.

What's up with backpedalling in the air?

--

CP