Medibank Private Ad

Old March 29th 06, 03:51 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Medibank Private Ad

Are the others better? Help!

Old March 29th 06, 04:59 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Donga Wrote:
Are the others better? Help!

Do they have ads saying that cyclists crash a lot?

--
sinus

Old March 29th 06, 05:23 AM posted to aus.bicycle

My issue has been that if she's a professional cyclist, she's covered
under her team's insurance and wouldn't give a rat's arse about it.

Old March 29th 06, 05:35 AM posted to aus.bicycle

blah Wrote:
My issue has been that if she's a professional cyclist, she's covered
under her team's insurance and wouldn't give a rat's arse about it.

Well, she obviously crashed so many times, she had to give away
professional bike racing, and become an actor instead!

--
warrwych

Old March 29th 06, 09:45 AM posted to aus.bicycle

warrwych Wrote:
Well, she obviously crashed so many times, she had to give away
professional bike racing, and become an actor instead!

You've nailed it. Solidly.

--
cfsmtb

Old March 29th 06, 01:59 PM posted to aus.bicycle

"DaveB" wrote in message
sinus wrote:
Just got a letter from medibank saying premium going up again, as
benefits drop further. That ads the last straw. Stuff 'em, I'm
changing.

Hah, good luck. I changed for that reason and let's just say they're not
exactly helpful when it comes to leaving (further justifyign the decision
to do it).

daveB

Yeah, my HBA premium is going up also. Monny grabbing *******s, but
cheaper than paying an extra 1% Medicare 'levy'.

Old March 29th 06, 09:28 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Just sent Medibank an email asking the question. Here's the response:

"Thank you for your enquiry. Medibank will endeavour to respond to your
question within 14 business days."

Will let you know the answer to this pressing question.

Will also endeavour to find out why she doesn;t have ACF or BV
insurance to cover any crashes.

--
Shabby

Old March 31st 06, 04:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Donga wrote:

Are the others better? Help!

Defence Health rocks. Cheap, very good cover. Plus you don't cop
bull**** ads.

Tam
Old March 31st 06, 05:18 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Couldn't sit this one out...

I've just put in a call to head office in Melbourne,

The receptionist was astounded/bemused that we care so much about the
"professional" cyclists' identity and attempted to put me through to
the Marketing department.

Everyone's out at lunch it seems, so i got to listen to their catchy 'i
feel better now' muzak for a while, but

my number has been taken, will report back when and if I get a response
too.

Old March 31st 06, 05:22 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Tamyka Bell wrote:
Donga wrote:

Are the others better? Help!

Defence Health rocks. Cheap, very good cover. Plus you don't cop
bull**** ads.

Tam

More importantly (from memory anyway), you don't have to be defence
force to be in it.

DaveB

Offer to JimmyMac! Johnny Sunset Recumbent Biking 11 December 22nd 05 10:29 PM
Medicare Private MTB Theo Bekkers Australia 7 November 4th 05 10:22 PM
Todays ride (which GPS?) ... elyob UK 26 August 1st 05 02:02 PM
public or private? IanB UK 7 April 15th 04 12:47 PM
Private members bill on cycle helmet compulsion. Mike Sales UK 24 December 23rd 03 08:29 PM