*NEW* Dahon mu P8 folding bike FOR SALE

Old August 15th 09, 12:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
F!END

Default *NEW* Dahon mu P8 folding bike FOR SALE

Hi, I am selling my 2008 Dahon mu P8 bike. I rode down the street once
and since then it has been stored in my room taking up space. It is in
perfect condition and I just recently got new handlebars put on it
thanks to the recall. It comes with a rear rack, fancy head light and
tail light.

I bought it for $650 an I am only asking $500.. Local deals are
preferred although I will ship at buyers expense.

SPECS:

8-SPEED
COLOR: CLOUD
PREMIUM COMPONENT GROUP
TECHNOLOGY HIGHLITES
• Dahon Neos 2.0 derailleur serves up super fast and precise shifts;
the low profile design keeps the derailleur protected from damage.
• Patented new V-Clamp frame hinge is stronger and more durable.
• Kinetix™ Comp wheels and Schwalbe Marathon Racer tires are light and
fast rolling.
• Adjustable Radius Telescope handlepost adjusts to give riders a
custom fit.