Woman crushes neighbour's car

Old January 18th 09, 07:53 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_3_]

Default Woman crushes neighbour's car

On 17 Jan, 22:59, "Brimstone" wrote:
judith wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:38:04 -0000, "Brimstone"
wrote:

snip

Here's my favourite article of the year from that rag...
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/search/...r_its_cycling_...

We can only hope that someone competent is teaching the children to
cycle.

It looks like they are sensible - the kids are obviously encouraged to
wear helmets.

Which stops them being hit by a car how exactly?

Nothing can stop them being hit by a car, even if they are on a
pavement. Moreover, they or their parents are most likely to be blamed
if they die, for insurance and economic reasons of course. What is the
life of a child compared to the costs to an insurance company and
possible loss of livelihood of a driver?

--
UK Radical Campaigns
www.zing.icom43.net
Old January 18th 09, 07:58 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_3_]

On 17 Jan, 13:42, "Trevor A Panther"
wrote:
And why do all you troll feeders on uk.tpt keep *cross posting to urc

Just add troll *"Doug" to your kill files and ignore the idiot

This is posted to uk.tpt only!

Not any more it is not! Stop trying to censor posts.
--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire,

Shall I tell you why I cross post to urc? Because the motorists who
dominate both newsgroups keep on vilifying cyclists and try to imply
that bicycles are just as dangerous as cars, which is utter rubbish.

Old January 18th 09, 08:48 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

wrote:
snip
Here's my favourite article of the year from that rag...
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/search/...r_its_cycling_...
We can only hope that someone competent is teaching the children to
cycle.
It looks like they are sensible - the kids are obviously encouraged to
wear helmets.

Which stops them being hit by a car how exactly?

Nothing can stop them being hit by a car, even if they are on a
pavement. Moreover, they or their parents are most likely to be blamed
if they die, for insurance and economic reasons of course. What is the
life of a child compared to the costs to an insurance company and
possible loss of livelihood of a driver?

--
UK Radical Campaigns
www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.

If you tell a lie enough times.....

--
Tony the Dragon
Old January 18th 09, 08:51 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

wrote:
And why do all you troll feeders on uk.tpt keep cross posting to urc

Just add troll "Doug" to your kill files and ignore the idiot

This is posted to uk.tpt only!

Not any more it is not! Stop trying to censor posts.
--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire,
England, United Kingdom.

Shall I tell you why I cross post to urc? Because the motorists who
dominate both newsgroups keep on vilifying cyclists and try to imply
that bicycles are just as dangerous as cars, which is utter rubbish.

--
UK Radical Campaigns
www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.

Removing a cross post is not censorship.
Motorist do not 'dominate' both newsgroups
But it has been pointed out to you that cyclists have killed people,
that makes them just as dangerous (but the likelihood of being killed by
a cycle is lower)

--
Tony the Dragon
Old January 18th 09, 09:03 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Brimstone[_5_]

judith wrote:

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/search/...e_of_ genius/

We can only hope that someone competent is teaching the children to
cycle.

It looks like they are sensible - the kids are obviously encouraged
to wear helmets.

Which stops them being hit by a car how exactly?

I'm sorry - did someone suggest that they did? - I missed that bit.

That's not the only thing that you missed., but never mind no one was hurt.

Old January 18th 09, 09:06 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Brimstone[_5_]

wrote:

snip

Here's my favourite article of the year from that rag...
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/search/...r_its_cycling_...

We can only hope that someone competent is teaching the children to
cycle.

It looks like they are sensible - the kids are obviously encouraged
to wear helmets.

Which stops them being hit by a car how exactly?

Nothing can stop them being hit by a car,

Wrong.

even if they are on a
pavement. Moreover, they or their parents are most likely to be blamed
if they die, for insurance and economic reasons of course. What is the
life of a child compared to the costs to an insurance company and
possible loss of livelihood of a driver?

Doug, everyone is allowed to behave stupidity occasionally, but you really
do abuse the privilege.

Old January 18th 09, 09:08 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Brimstone[_5_]

Doug wrote:

Shall I tell you why I cross post to urc? Because the motorists who
dominate both newsgroups keep on vilifying cyclists and try to imply
that bicycles are just as dangerous as cars, which is utter rubbish.

What makes you think that urc is dominated by motorists Doug? The clue is in
the title is it not, uk.rec.CYCLING

Old January 18th 09, 09:36 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Marc[_2_]

wrote:
And why do all you troll feeders on uk.tpt keep cross posting to urc

Just add troll "Doug" to your kill files and ignore the idiot

This is posted to uk.tpt only!

Not any more it is not! Stop trying to censor posts.

"censor" is that another word that you have a special meaning for?
--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire,
England, United Kingdom.

Shall I tell you why I cross post to urc? Because the motorists who
dominate both newsgroups keep on vilifying cyclists and try to imply
that bicycles are just as dangerous as cars, which is utter rubbish.

Which motorists would that be? The only time I see anyone that I could
class as uk.rec.tosspot regulars is in reply to your crossposted crap!
Old January 18th 09, 11:29 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
John Wright

wrote:
And why do all you troll feeders on uk.tpt keep cross posting to urc

Just add troll "Doug" to your kill files and ignore the idiot

This is posted to uk.tpt only!

Not any more it is not! Stop trying to censor posts.
--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire,
England, United Kingdom.

Shall I tell you why I cross post to urc? Because the motorists who
dominate both newsgroups keep on vilifying cyclists and try to imply
that bicycles are just as dangerous as cars, which is utter rubbish.

Removing a cross post is not censorship.

But it has been pointed out to you that cyclists have killed people,
that makes them just as dangerous (but the likelihood of being killed by
a cycle is lower)

Motorists do not 'dominate' either newsgroup

--
John Wright

I used to drive a car a lot also. Duhg Bollen.

It didn't happen. The whole thing was fabricated in a movie studio by
Jewish film directors using realistic dummies to gain international
sympathy and thus grab and retain a chunk of Arab territory and
accumulate weapons of mass destruction with help from a complicit US.
Duhg Bollens view of the Holocaust.

Duhg Bollen promised a report on how Vince can reduce his carbon
emissions by moving in November 2007. We're still waiting.
Old January 18th 09, 01:44 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Conor[_2_]

In article bd383c49-9756-483c-96e0-cc5446459e38
@v4g2000vbb.googlegroups.com, Doug says...

Shall I tell you why I cross post to urc? Because the motorists who
dominate both newsgroups keep on vilifying cyclists and try to imply
that bicycles are just as dangerous as cars, which is utter rubbish.

No, you do it to cause trouble, you hypocritical **** stained old ****.
You hate the people in uk.r.c as much as those in uk.t because they're
as equally ****ed off with the **** you come out with as we are. You
are as equally unwelcome as a mouthpiece for them as you are for every
other cause you claim to have supported.

--
Conor

looking good either. - Scott Adams

why not a woman?? [email protected] Racing 84 October 18th 07 03:29 PM
Old woman lardyninja UK 19 September 30th 07 12:42 AM
Neighbour's Kids TREK Josey UK 10 March 25th 07 10:16 AM
Dutch rubs neighbour's nose in it Shane Stanley Australia 6 October 23rd 06 11:39 PM
NoCom racer CRUSHES Sri Chinmoy 400 km race record by 23 minutes windbreaker jacket $65.00 Johnny Recumbent Biking 3 January 31st 05 11:38 AM