Road safety campaigners said he shouldn't have been cycling on thepavement and described the incident as 'karma'

Old October 5th 18, 08:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Road safety campaigners said he shouldn't have been cycling on thepavement and described the incident as 'karma'

Over the handlebars!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pavement.html
Old October 5th 18, 01:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

MrCheerful wrote:
Over the handlebars!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pavement.html

Best laugh all week is that. I hope it hurt - a lot.
Note that nobody stopped to help the ****.

Old October 5th 18, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Friday, October 5, 2018 at 1:19:22 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
Over the handlebars!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pavement.html

Best laugh all week is that. I hope it hurt - a lot.
Note that nobody stopped to help the ****.

This weekend I think I will go to my nearest motorway bridge and drop bricks into the windscreens of speeding motorists, should be a good laugh.
Old October 5th 18, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

MrCheerful wrote:
Over the handlebars!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pavement.html

Best laugh all week is that. I hope it hurt - a lot.
Note that nobody stopped to help the ****.

This weekend I think I will go to my nearest motorway bridge and drop bricks into the windscreens of speeding motorists, should be a good laugh.

This is what should happen every single time drawing pins are scattered on
a cycle track, or piano wire is stretched across two trees on any track
frequented by cyclists. Go to a bridge over a motorway - it doesn't
matter where in the UK - and drop a paving stone onto the cars below.

See how many people laugh at it.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
Old October 6th 18, 12:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 05/10/18 13:19, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
Over the handlebars!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pavement.html

Best laugh all week is that. I hope it hurt - a lot. Note that nobody
stopped to help the ****.

Consider it a favour done to old gits like you and Cheerless. He's
pointed out a hazard the council will have to fix before a pensioner
trips on it.

An interesting report for Australian cyclists about cycling on thepavement (specifically in NSW) Bod[_5_] UK 17 December 10th 17 12:06 PM
Cycle campaigners in Newcastle call for safer streets to help getfamilies cycling Simon Mason[_4_] UK 1 December 19th 11 11:48 AM
road rage incident verb[_4_] Australia 6 July 30th 11 08:27 AM
Safety:- Cycling on the pavement v cycling on the road. soup UK 20 April 8th 07 12:00 PM
My 1st cycling Road Rage incident OzCableguy Australia 19 May 4th 06 11:17 AM