Side-effects to unicycling??

Old August 25th 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
silverfridge

Default Side-effects to unicycling??

Are there any long term side effects with unicycling
mainly focusssing on the area of inefficient gonads?
i am not personally concerned, or anxious about anything, it just seems
interestingly absurd and funny
just curious
and have can any of u actually boast, after bashing ur 'nads for the
umpteenth time, that you have NEVER wondered if you could be doing some
serious damage for the future??:P

--
silverfridge

GOD SPEED!
silverfridge's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11533

Old August 25th 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

When im writhing on the floor in agony, after crushing my nuts, I don't
usually worry about anything else!

Rock on!
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"May you tread lightly through the dark time of the day and may your
nose stay chunk-free." - Mrboogiejuice

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Old August 25th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vuniw

Eddbmxdude wrote:
When im writhing on the floor in agony, after crushing my nuts, I don't
usually worry about anything else!

Rock on!
Edd

heh yea its impossible to think of anything else in this situation

--
vuniw

ehh i didnt make this up but it takes twice the man (or woman) to ride
half the bike and im sure everybody agrees

unicycle isnt a hobby, its a life style
vuniw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12772

Old August 25th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tholub

The long-term side effects of unicycling include great friends, better
fitness, and an active mind. When practiced for extended periods of
time, it may result in unusual experiences and a generalized feeling of
fulfillment.

--
tholub

Old August 25th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JJtheunicycle

well this isnt involved with the whole "groin" thing, but unicyclist's
actually usally have really good reflexes.

--
JJtheunicycle

My Sponsor 'SIXSIXONE' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
'My Gallery' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=222905)'
Im a Level 5' (http://www.unicycling.org/IUF/levels/)
DX Ships in 5 days
Justin, MR addict
JJtheunicycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12224

Old August 25th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mark williamson

About a month ago I cut the back of my right leg very painfully on a
pinned pedal, during a freak Coker fall. Part of the freak fall
involved *ahem* bouncing on the saddle violently a couple of times.

Trouble with the Australian Boys. It hurt so much Down Under that I
didn't even notice the cuts to my leg until I'd walked home and sat
down for a bit.

Therefo maybe it gives you superhuman pain endurance? Or more
likely, it just distracts you for a short while with something that
hurts more. I certainly seek to avoid that kind of experience ;-)

--
mark williamson

Dave: Just a question. What use is a unicyle with no seat? And no
pedals!
Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!
mark williamson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11301

Old August 25th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniBrier

silverfridge wrote:
Are there any long term *side effects* ...mainly focusssing on the area
of inefficient *gonads*?

If your gonads are on the side, you've got other problems.

As far as I know we're still waiting for a verified case of permanent
gonad damage and death by unicycle.

--
UniBrier

Steve

Hop Drop & Roll

“If something is to hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just
stick that guitar in the closet next to your
shortwave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go
inside and watch TV.” – Homer
UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

Old August 25th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
abbabibble

Long term side effects of unicycling may include:

-Chick Magnetism
-Extreme Chick Magnetism
-Mad Steeze.

Check with your doctor if you have any liver conditions, heart
problems, or ego inflammation before you begin unicycling.

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.
'NOW ON SALE: ONE WHEEL ALL REAL SHIRTS!' (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
' want a free ipod? click here!'
(http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=664720)
PANIC BUTTON--' '
(http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)[/b]

carsonpalooza wrote:

it's not over until the cake is all gone.

abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Old August 25th 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jrdugueod

Mad Steeze???!!!

--
jrdugueod

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!"
jrdugueod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12054

Old August 25th 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

style+ease=steeze

one side effect, if not learned before becoming a unicyclist, is
wanting to juggle.

--
zfreak220

iridemymuni wrote:
i think everybody agrees when i say you lucky son of a bitch

David_Stone wrote:
Can a unicycle give you gonnorhea?

Sgaterboy wrote:
I hear the best way to harden up nipples up is to go downtown and get a
good rim job

zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948