Evolution dvd ? wth ?

Old October 11th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Default Evolution dvd ? wth ?

I'm sure they'll have the actualy footage in the DVD, they just cut it
off early as to not give away too much.

Although I agree to a certain extent, non-riding should not be in a
unicycle movie except for a "rider profile" type thing. A couple
seconds showing what the rider looks like to make it personal and that
should be it.

--
forrestunifreak

If I had a signature, it would look something like this.
*'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
BANANA'S FOR JESUS!
-last edited by skrobo : today at 11:41 am.-

Old October 11th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maxisback

forest does have a good point.. but no comment from me.

--
maxisback

Hey ur mom is my signature
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885