WTB: 1" unthreaded suspension fork, new or NOS

Old April 16th 08, 05:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default WTB: 1" unthreaded suspension fork, new or NOS

I am looking for a New, or New-Old Stock, suspension fork for use on
my '90 Marin Eldridge Grade. I know the bike is old but it is solid as
a rock. Haven't ridden in 8 years and want to get back into it. Lots
of trails around my new home. I've seen brands like Spinner, but am
concerned about reliability. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in
advance.