Cyclists entering raod from pavement.

Old September 30th 11, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Statto (JMS)

Default Cyclists entering raod from pavement.

In 2010 - according to DfT

8 cyclists killed

204 cyclists seriously injured

876 cyclists slightly injured

Perhaps they shouldn't have been on the pavement in the first place:

--

"I have never said that I encourage my children to wear helmets. I would challenge judith
to find the place where I said I encourage my children to wear helmets." Guy Chapman

Pavement cyclists targeted again but not pavement motorists. Doug[_3_] UK 44 October 30th 09 07:31 AM
Pavement cyclists wafflycat UK 4 September 30th 05 10:15 PM
Cyclists on pavement Euan Australia 103 June 22nd 05 11:43 PM
Pavement cyclists criticised Brendan Halpin UK 0 May 28th 05 11:04 PM
Pavement cyclists Andy Leighton UK 45 June 14th 04 09:45 AM