Good one Robbie Mc

Old July 5th 04, 04:54 PM
Marty Wallace

Default Good one Robbie Mc

Congratulations

Marty

Old July 5th 04, 04:56 PM
Marty Wallace

"Marty Wallace" wrote in message
om.au...
Congratulations

Marty

Oh, and he's 1 second over Lance!

Marty again.

Old July 5th 04, 09:45 PM
giantbike

Marty Wallace wrote:
"Marty Wallace" wrote in message news:40e97930$0$2722-
:40e97930$0 [email protected]
syd.swiftdsl.com.au...
Congratulations

Marty

Oh, and he's 1 second over Lance!
Marty again.

Do you mean he won today's stage ( Monday ) ? But I don't want to find
out yet so that it will spoil the excitement on watching the event
tonight on SBS And this is one reason I won't visit cyclingnews
website until after tonight Oh for the same reason I won't look at
this thread again until then.

Thanks for the news though.

Old July 6th 04, 12:07 AM
David Martin

Oh, and he's 1 second over Lance!

Marty again.

Lance will never catch him now.

Old July 6th 04, 01:00 AM
mfhor

David Martin wrote:
Oh, and he's 1 second over Lance!

Marty again.

Lance will never catch him now.

Of course he won't. Lotto took delivery of my new, patented "Converti-
Clima" [TM] just before the Tour started. It turns the metabolism and
musculature of chunky sprinters legs into helium inflated sacs, with no
net loss of power, allowing them to decrease their time up inclines of
20% by a margin of up to 30%!!! The UCI can't ban it! Dope tests can't
detect it! It's a winna!

I'm appointing dealers this week, so get in early to avoid
disappointment.

M"Sports Scientist Extraordinaire"H

Old July 6th 04, 04:52 AM
flyingdutch

Marty Wallace wrote:
Congratulations
Marty

Must be some other bloke masquerading as Robbie!!!

No elbows, wheelsucking till the last moment (he was actually in the
'open' for the last 250m!!!) and no whingeing afterwards

Still. wouldnt mind being able to do that meself

Old July 6th 04, 08:21 AM
DaveB

Lance will never catch him now.

I loved the radio ads in Melbourne for Saturday's Age. There was a write
up on the Australian's "expected to end Lance Armstrong's reign". I
don't think even the Aussie riders themselves would have gone along with
that.

DaveB