Drug scandal rocks Australian cycling

Old June 27th 04, 01:06 AM
L'acrobat

Default Drug scandal rocks Australian cycling

It might be nice if you actually support your contention (that I lie) with
some evidence (see what happens when you focus on format rather than
content?).

and no, you are the precise reason I top post. your sad little crusade
against top posting is going so well isn't it?

"DRS" wrote in message
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

Oh no, I have other joys.

But pointing out what an utter pathetic loser someone has to be to
care exclusively about the FORMAT of posts on usenet brings me great
joy.

So you're both a liar and a ****wit. Like that comes as a surprise to
anyone.

And I'd like to thank you for being the person who inspired me to
take up top-posting.

No, you chose to be a ****wit all by yourself.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 27th 04, 03:00 AM
DaveB

Default Idiots arguing

You've both got email addresses listed in your postings. Why not email
each other to your heart's content and save the rest of us from having
to watch this crap.

DaveB

Old June 27th 04, 10:13 AM
Peter Cremasco

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 12:00:58 +1000, DaveB
wrote:

You've both got email addresses listed in your postings. Why not email
each other to your heart's content and save the rest of us from having
to watch this crap.

Alternately, add both email addresses to a kill filter.

---
Cheers

PeterC

[Rushing headlong: out of control - and there ain't no stopping]
[and there's nothing you can do about it at all]
Old June 27th 04, 12:19 PM
DRS

"DaveB" wrote in message

You've both got email addresses listed in your postings. Why not email
each other to your heart's content and save the rest of us from having
to watch this crap.

I'm not the one top-posting. If you stopped wasting your energy complaining
to the person who is doing the right thing and instead complained to the
person doing the wrong thing maybe you'd get somewhere.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 27th 04, 02:42 PM
L'acrobat

No, but you are the one hurling personal insults about a matter of
formatting.

A matter of formatting that you motivated me to take up with your whining.

It's usenet. people don't give a **** what you think. deal with it.

"DRS" wrote in message
"DaveB" wrote in message

You've both got email addresses listed in your postings. Why not email
each other to your heart's content and save the rest of us from having
to watch this crap.

I'm not the one top-posting. If you stopped wasting your energy

complaining
to the person who is doing the right thing and instead complained to the
person doing the wrong thing maybe you'd get somewhere.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 27th 04, 02:45 PM
DRS

You really are a ****wit. No-one cares what you think.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 27th 04, 02:58 PM
Graeme

"DRS" wrote in news:cbmj16$6tt$1
@lust.ihug.co.nz:

No-one cares what you think.

If you don't care what he thinks, stop wasting your time retaliating.
Old June 27th 04, 09:39 PM
kingsley

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 03:15:04 +0000, flyingdutch wrote:

( altho Im just a tad curious to know what " -- " is...)

The usenet convention is to have a single line containing '--'
before your signature line(s)[1]. This allows it to be easily ignored,
snipped, whatever.

Look like they forgot to fill it in.

[1] Which by tradition[2] is limited to four lines, but there was
the old newsgroup rec.fan.something (sorry) dedicated to
some dude who had an exeedingly long signature.

[2] Well it's not really traditional, it was because some crappy
news/mail reader would truncate sig.s past 4 lines.
Old June 27th 04, 11:04 PM
John L

:-)

John L.

Old June 28th 04, 03:17 AM
L'acrobat

But you do care, your sig constantly whines about it and you keep replying.

Are you pleased with how well your sad little crusade against top posting
has gone so far?

"DRS" wrote in message
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

No, but you are the one hurling personal insults about a matter of
formatting.

You really are a ****wit. No-one cares what you think.

--

A: Top-posters.