Cycling and vegetarianism

Old September 3rd 04, 06:07 PM
neil0502

"S o r n i" wrote
neil0502 wrote:
"S o r n i" wrote

neil0502 wrote:
"Bill Baka" wrote
DRS wrote:

{SNIPPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT SO HARD?!?!??!?!?!?!}

** Bill, without any regard to who's right or wrong in this exchange
(because I'm not going to read it), do you really want to see DRS
engaged in _another_ protracted thread? I'll give you a nickel if
you just walk away from this.... **

Especially since no one is TRIMMING anything!

Bill "do enjoy all the pretty colors at least" S.

Easy, Bill. I did it to make a point.

OK, if you say so.

Bill "Baka and DRS protracting a thread and editing out extra crap seem

like
two separate issues to me" S.

....and I could have been a bit more explicit about the point I was looking
to make. Leaving all the garbage there--as you implied--was a great visual
representation of what a load of trash was starting to build up in the
thread.

Old September 3rd 04, 06:07 PM
neil0502

"S o r n i" wrote
neil0502 wrote:
"S o r n i" wrote

Old September 3rd 04, 06:13 PM
S o r n i

neil0502 wrote:
"S o r n i" wrote
neil0502 wrote:
"S o r n i" wrote

neil0502 wrote:
"Bill Baka" wrote
DRS wrote:

{SNIPPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT SO HARD?!?!??!?!?!?!}

** Bill, without any regard to who's right or wrong in this
exchange (because I'm not going to read it), do you really want
to see DRS engaged in _another_ protracted thread? I'll give you
a nickel if you just walk away from this.... **

Especially since no one is TRIMMING anything!

Bill "do enjoy all the pretty colors at least" S.

Easy, Bill. I did it to make a point.

OK, if you say so.

Bill "Baka and DRS protracting a thread and editing out extra crap
seem like two separate issues to me" S.

...and I could have been a bit more explicit about the point I was
looking to make. Leaving all the garbage there--as you implied--was
a great visual representation of what a load of trash was starting to
build up in the thread.

Alright, I'll give you that

Bill "piling it on" S.

Old September 3rd 04, 06:13 PM
S o r n i

neil0502 wrote:
"S o r n i" wrote
neil0502 wrote:
"S o r n i" wrote

Old September 3rd 04, 06:17 PM
David Reuteler

S o r n i wrote:
neil0502 wrote:
"S o r n i" wrote

neil0502 wrote:
"Bill Baka" wrote
DRS wrote:

{SNIPPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT SO HARD?!?!??!?!?!?!}

** Bill, without any regard to who's right or wrong in this exchange
(because I'm not going to read it), do you really want to see DRS
engaged in _another_ protracted thread? I'll give you a nickel if
you just walk away from this.... **

Especially since no one is TRIMMING anything!

Bill "do enjoy all the pretty colors at least" S.

Easy, Bill. I did it to make a point.

OK, if you say so.

Bill "Baka and DRS protracting a thread and editing out extra crap seem like
two separate issues to me" S.

ok, i give up. who's the quote cop i mistook you for?
--
david reuteler

Old September 3rd 04, 06:17 PM
David Reuteler

S o r n i wrote:
neil0502 wrote:
"S o r n i" wrote

Old September 3rd 04, 06:19 PM
the black rose

Chalo wrote:
the black rose wrote:
Uh huh. That's fine, that's your choice. Calling the dietary choices
of others "nasty" is ill-mannered at best.

Umm, no offense intended, but have you killed, gutted, and dismembered
any critters lately? It's pretty gross.

Yes, I have, as a matter of fact. I was a sheep farmer for 10 years.
I've personally killed, gutted and dismembered any number of animals (I
*really* couldn't tell you how many) of several different species, the
vast majority of them being chickens, but we also did lambs, and we'd
fatten a steer if the cow threw a bull calf (heifers got sold).

If you gut an animal correctly, the contents of the digestive tract stay
put in one compact membrane-enclosed mass. I don't find the smell of
fresh meat at all unpleasant when it's never come into contact with gut
material. It only gets pungent if someone punctures the wrong membranes.

I mean, let's be straight here. Polite or not, Kevan's terminology
can't really be faulted as inaccurate.

It's a matter of opinion, in my opinion. ;-)

On a related note, I think PETA are just a bunch of jerks. They do
nothing but preach to the choir and **** people off, including a lot
of the choir.

I don't personally know any PETA members. My only exposure to them has
been on email lists, bulletin boards, and newsgroups, where their
behavior has been, shall we say, less than stellar. Unfortunately for
their cause, I don't think the less-than-stellar ones understand that
they are unlikely to attract sympathy by being aggressive and rude. My
mother used to use the old saw, "You attract more bees with sugar than
vinegar." It's really true.

-km

--
the black rose
proud to be owned by a yorkie

Old September 3rd 04, 06:24 PM
S o r n i

David Reuteler wrote:
S o r n i wrote:
neil0502 wrote:
"S o r n i" wrote

neil0502 wrote:
"Bill Baka" wrote
DRS wrote:

{SNIPPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT SO HARD?!?!??!?!?!?!}

ok, i give up. who's the quote cop i mistook you for?

What can I say? You sort of got me in the mood!

Bill "stupid posters need poking and I got this here stick" S.

Old September 3rd 04, 06:24 PM
S o r n i

David Reuteler wrote:
S o r n i wrote:
neil0502 wrote:
"S o r n i" wrote

neil0502 wrote:

{SNIPPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT SO HARD?!?!??!?!?!?!}