Cycling and vegetarianism

Old September 3rd 04, 06:26 PM
DRS

"Bill Baka" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 22:59:47 +1000, DRS
wrote:
"Bill Baka" wrote in message
news

[...]

Do you have to argue everything?

That's not arguing. That's clarifying. I'm not the one making the
outrageous comment.

Moron!

That's the second time in a row you've projected.

That seems to be it. I am not smearing dead people nor saying
that it is stupid for a disabled person to diet without exercise.

It sure looked that way.

[...]

heading is MISC, so let's try to help all would be cyclists. And I do
hate
being taken out of context

No, you tried to change the context.

or having a slightly incorrect comment
jumped on by someone like DRS, who seems to like being the
troublemaker

Now who's being the moron? You're trying to make me out to be the bad guy
because you can't express yourself clearly. It doesn't work.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old September 3rd 04, 06:32 PM
DRS

"Preston Crawford" wrote in message

[...]

Actually, I'm not certain if DRS cycles or like cycling. He can't
spend much time on it since he spends an inordinate amount of time
either starting arguments here or researching scientific journals to
try to "prove" people who don't do low carb diets "wrong". I'm not
really sure where he fits the cycling in, if at all.

What a miserable whiner you are. I don't do any of the things you accuse me
of. I didn't start any argument about dieting. I was just one of many
people making comments. I didn't even respond directly to you. And you
have no idea how much time I spend on reading research or, since you clearly
don't spend much time around here, how much I cycle. If you'd stop whining
for five minutes maybe you'd could get something right.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old September 3rd 04, 06:47 PM
Preston Crawford

On 2004-09-03, the black rose wrote:
Give 'em hell, Preston!

Heh. Personally, I think Preston is wasting his metaphorical breath here.

I think I am too. I'm like moth to a flame when it comes to trolls
blasting away at me like DRS is. I really should learn to just let them
have the last word. It's some kind of masochism in my blood. I need to
learn how to just let it go.

Yup. Just let it go. Hard, yes, but um, it's a helpful skill to have.

I agree. It's something I need to learn better. Walking away.

Preston
Old September 3rd 04, 06:47 PM
Preston Crawford

Old September 3rd 04, 06:50 PM
DRS

"Preston Crawford" wrote in message

[...]

I agree. It's something I need to learn better. Walking away.

Or even better you could learn to back off from making pig ignorant
statements on subjects you clearly know next to nothing about and claiming
they represent some kind of establishment orthodoxy.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old September 3rd 04, 07:10 PM
Zoot Katz

03 Sep 2004 17:17:13 GMT,
,
David Reuteler wrote:

ok, i give up. who's the quote cop i mistook you for?

You didn't.
http://tinyurl.com/4t6k9
--
zk