Do any of losers plan to tear up the trail above Echo Mt. this weekend!

Old December 3rd 04, 05:50 PM
Rockstar

Default Do any of losers plan to tear up the trail above Echo Mt. this weekend!

While you girl childs are tearing up the wilderness this weekend, I will be
cranking off Iron Mt. above Azuza. 7000 ft gain in six miles, the next day
I plan to be cranking 5.11 crack routes at Joshua Tree free solo.

Monday I will be celebrating my 40th birthday with my 19yr old UCLA EE
girlfriend who is on the gymnastic team, and surfing. If I have time I will
buy a new car for her.

Hope you all have accidents on your bikes this weekend.

Rockstar
Old December 3rd 04, 06:14 PM
bri719

Rockstar wrote:

While you girl childs are tearing up the wilderness this weekend, I will be
cranking off Iron Mt. above Azuza. 7000 ft gain in six miles, the next day
I plan to be cranking 5.11 crack routes at Joshua Tree free solo.

crack addict, eh?

--

* enjoying the karma *
remove LKJSDFJSD from address to email

Old December 3rd 04, 06:17 PM
BB

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 17:50:16 GMT, Rockstar wrote:

Monday I will be celebrating my 40th birthday with my 19yr old UCLA EE
girlfriend who is on the gymnastic team, and surfing. If I have time I will
buy a new car for her.

Translation: he lives with his mom and will be spending the weekend
debugging Python scripts.

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)
Old December 3rd 04, 06:33 PM
Chris Glidden

"Rockstar" wrote in message
ink.net...
While you girl childs are tearing up the wilderness this weekend, I will
be
cranking off Iron Mt. above Azuza. 7000 ft gain in six miles, the next day
I plan to be cranking 5.11 crack routes at Joshua Tree free solo.

Monday I will be celebrating my 40th birthday with my 19yr old UCLA EE
girlfriend who is on the gymnastic team, and surfing. If I have time I
will
buy a new car for her.

Hope you all have accidents on your bikes this weekend.

Rockstar

And then you woke up... with something sticky in your tighty whiteys.

Old December 3rd 04, 06:38 PM
Ride-A-Lot

Rockstar wrote:
While you girl childs are tearing up the wilderness this weekend, I will be
cranking off Iron Mt. above Azuza. 7000 ft gain in six miles, the next day
I plan to be cranking 5.11 crack routes at Joshua Tree free solo.

Monday I will be celebrating my 40th birthday with my 19yr old UCLA EE
girlfriend who is on the gymnastic team, and surfing. If I have time I will
buy a new car for her.

Hope you all have accidents on your bikes this weekend.

Rockstar

Trollee wanna cracker?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old December 3rd 04, 09:58 PM
arlo

Rockstar wrote in
ink.net:

Monday I will be celebrating my 40th birthday with my 19yr old UCLA EE
girlfriend who is on the gymnastic team, and surfing. If I have time I
will buy a new car for her.

Tell her I said hi...
Old December 3rd 04, 10:36 PM
bri719

arlo wrote:

Tell her I said hi...

tell her I said hi while doing my 22yo gf in a bad place....lol

if anyone really wanted to look into said "19yr old" it would be pretty
easy. there are only 3 possibilities really, 1) doesn't exist 2)
isn't as hot as implied 3) exists, is hot, he's lying

at any rate I won't lose much sleep over it. seen most of those dogs
across town, no thanks :-D go 'SC
bri

Old December 3rd 04, 10:44 PM
cc

"bri719" wrote in message
arlo wrote:

Tell her I said hi...

tell her I said hi while doing my 22yo gf in a bad place....lol

if anyone really wanted to look into said "19yr old" it would be pretty
easy. there are only 3 possibilities really, 1) doesn't exist 2) isn't
as hot as implied 3) exists, is hot, he's lying

at any rate I won't lose much sleep over it. seen most of those dogs
across town, no thanks :-D go 'SC
bri

--

The sheer odds of "hot" "EE" and "girl" being in the same sentence in the
correct order and being truthful are simply insurmountable.

cc

Old December 3rd 04, 11:17 PM
arlo

bri719 wrote in news:10r1qjap45kt282
@corp.supernews.com:

tell her I said hi while doing my 22yo gf in a bad place....lol

Like on Mallrats "an extremely uncomfortable place"? "What like the back of
a Volkswagen?" LOL
Old December 4th 04, 12:17 AM
gabrielle

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 18:17:50 +0000, BB wrote:

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 17:50:16 GMT, Rockstar wrote:

Monday I will be celebrating my 40th birthday with my 19yr old UCLA EE
girlfriend who is on the gymnastic team, and surfing. If I have time I will
buy a new car for her.

Translation: he lives with his mom and will be spending the weekend
debugging Python scripts.

Hey!!! Oh wait, I don't live with my mom.

gabrielle