Pavement cyclist in hit and run

Old November 22nd 15, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Pavement cyclist in hit and run

On 22/11/2015 15:27, Judith wrote:

On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 14:33:09 +0000, JNugent wrote:

snip

Perhaps m'learned learned learned learned friend (he has four law
degrees, don'tcha know?) .......

Sorry about this - but what on earth makes you say that he has four law
degrees? I hope you have not made that up in order to belittle him.

I was referencing the content of someone's previous post. Can't remember
whose, not that it matters all that much

It seems to have struck a raw nerve.
Old November 22nd 15, 10:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Smith[_7_]

JNugent wrote:
On 22/11/2015 15:27, Judith wrote:
On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 14:33:09 +0000, JNugent wrote:

Perhaps m'learned learned learned learned friend (he has four law
degrees, don'tcha know?) .......

Sorry about this - but what on earth makes you say that he has four law
degrees? I hope you have not made that up in order to belittle him.

I was referencing the content of someone's previous post. Can't remember
whose, not that it matters all that much

Translation: you made it up.

It seems to have struck a raw nerve.

*rofl*

So a completely fabricated and easily-debunked claim about someone, has
somehow 'struck a raw nerve'?

Still waiting for your legal analysis of 'incitement'....
--
john smith
'_The Guardian_. Wrong about everything. All the time'
Old November 22nd 15, 11:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 22/11/2015 22:44, John Smith wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 22/11/2015 15:27, Judith wrote:
On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 14:33:09 +0000, JNugent wrote:

Perhaps m'learned learned learned learned friend (he has four law
degrees, don'tcha know?) .......

Sorry about this - but what on earth makes you say that he has four law
degrees? I hope you have not made that up in order to belittle him.

I was referencing the content of someone's previous post. Can't remember
whose, not that it matters all that much

Translation: you made it up.

I told you that I did not.

You're the one known to be a liar, not I.

It seems to have struck a raw nerve.

*rofl*
So a completely fabricated and easily-debunked claim about someone, has
somehow 'struck a raw nerve'?

Yes.

Still waiting for your legal analysis of 'incitement'....

Why?

Old November 23rd 15, 09:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 15:23:54 +0000, Judith wrote:

On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 09:04:16 +0000, Mrcheerful
wrote:

snip

She is now appealing for anyone who knows the cyclist to come forward
and contact the police.

I don't understand this bit: did the cyclist not stop and provide their
details to the lady?

Maybe she was ugly.
Old November 23rd 15, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 16:38:39 +0000, David Lang wrote:

I wonder why he hasn’t written to Cleveland Police, Middlesbrough and
Stockton councils & Highways England yet?

And I have absolutely no ****ing interest in looking good in your eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we know what you think of bicyclists.
And I have absolutely no ****ing interest in changing that.
Especially not for you.
Old November 23rd 15, 10:21 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Smith[_7_]

JNugent wrote:
On 22/11/2015 15:27, Judith wrote:
On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 14:33:09 +0000, JNugent wrote:

Perhaps m'learned learned learned learned friend (he has four law
degrees, don'tcha know?) .......

Sorry about this - but what on earth makes you say that he has four
law degrees? I hope you have not made that up in order to belittle
him.

I was referencing the content of someone's previous post. Can't
remember whose, not that it matters all that much

Translation: you made it up.

I told you that I did not.

Well, it's either that you made it up, or else you just latched onto a
troll by someone else, without bothering to verify whether it was true or
not.

Which is it ?

You're the one known to be a liar, not I.

Ah. So the 'my opponent is a liar' canard gets trotted out. That's very
good. Now demonstrate to this group where I have lied.

It seems to have struck a raw nerve.

*rofl* So a completely fabricated and easily-debunked claim about
someone, has somehow 'struck a raw nerve'?

Yes.

I see. Well, I shall be sure to do my best to muster some erm,
'annoyance', then.

Still waiting for your legal analysis of 'incitement'....

Why?

Folded again, eh? Probably best..

Old November 23rd 15, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang

Default Smith is a LIAR.

JNugent wrote:
[...]

So do I. Well, I actually have four. MA (Hons), MPhil (Hons), CAPES, LLB
(Hons). Oh, and Dipl. English Law, which one is awarded after the first
two years of an LLB, but that's not really a degree, so let's leave that
one out, eh?

17 Nov at 15:26

Message ID is:

Pavement cyclist [email protected] UK 1 July 18th 15 12:17 PM
Pavement cyclist mows down OAP Mrcheerful UK 12 June 10th 14 07:35 PM
Yet another OAP injured on the pavement by a cyclist Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 0 August 21st 10 12:37 PM
Pavement cyclist Colin Blackburn UK 39 September 12th 05 03:43 PM
"Pavement cyclist is first to be fined" Pete Bentley UK 19 January 24th 05 01:59 AM