Anarchists on bikes

Old June 6th 20, 05:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Anarchists on bikes

On Fri, 05 Jun 2020 10:18:19 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

On 6/5/2020 9:43 AM, news18 wrote:
On Fri, 05 Jun 2020 08:03:20 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

Here's the local report with video:

https://www.kron4.com/video/over-70-...m-san-leandro-

dodge-dealership/5557381/

What report and what video?
I've tried two different browsers and it seemsto be only a minature
image of a fog/smoke affected car park that could not hold 7 motor
vehicles, let alone 70.

Try having a think about the logistices of stealing 70 new motor
vehicles and making them disappear. Even with say an organised, trained
mob of 100 capable people, it would take some time.

Here are search results.
Try a different link there are a gazillion:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=70+vehicle...o&t=hk&ia=news

Thanks, once you got past the syndicated copy & paste, some of the
sources provided further information. Nothing supporting Toms premise yet
as it seems police are not treating it as a random stealing flash mob,
but a few opportunistic looters tagging on.

There was a comment on reddit that answered one of my questions about
what could they do with them. Apparently, like here, joe blow would have
nil chance of just selling these as a new car anywhere except as parts.

Parting out is a decades old practise and it was something you had to be
aware of here in the bush when you came across two cars down a bush
track. if one was van with rear doors open, it was almost a crtainly that
when you came back another day, you'd find a stripped frame left.

Old June 6th 20, 05:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 6/5/2020 8:46 PM, news18 wrote:

snip

So, you support my belief that the steeling of 70 new motor vehicles was
organised crime and not a random mob that just magically appeared.

Ditto what happened in Santa Monica. The looting was not by the
protestors it was organized crime. What often happens is that the police
are so involved with monitoring a peaceful protest that the looters have
free reign.

The desire to conflate the protesters with the rioters and looters is
something that the EWWs love to do because it suits their agenda.
Old June 6th 20, 02:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 6/5/2020 10:46 PM, news18 wrote:
On Fri, 05 Jun 2020 10:22:28 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

On Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 11:19:25 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Thu, 04 Jun 2020 16:01:48 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 5:08:38 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 06:52:12 -0700, cyclintom wrote:

None of this is protest. They broke into and looted malls a mile
in each direction from me. And stole - get this - 70 new Dodges
from the dealer lot. Across the streets either way the dealers had
hired armed guards. It is wondrous to behold how a gun in the
hands of a man who doesn't give a damn what color you are changes
the minds of looters and entire criminal enterprises.

But they still manage to steal 70 new vehicles?

Perhaps you can explain why you present yourself as an Australian and
yet you cannot speak nor understand English?

I take it that even you have finally woken up to the falsity of claim
that some random public mob stole 70 new vehicles.

TW, i'm an Aussie mate. we spea kstrine. VBG.

I take it that you believe that there were ANY "protesters" breaking
into and looting stores? You being a moron on the level of an ape
plainly shows every time you write something.

So, you support my belief that the steeling of 70 new motor vehicles was
organised crime and not a random mob that just magically appeared.

That's probably true and no one doubts you. That said, the
organizational structure and durability of the Crips,
Bloods, Latin Kings, PStone Nation, Vice Lords and so on are
not a new problem.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old June 6th 20, 02:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 6/5/2020 11:06 PM, sms wrote:
On 6/5/2020 8:46 PM, news18 wrote:

snip

So, you support my belief that the steeling of 70 new
motor vehicles was
organised crime and not a random mob that just magically
appeared.

Ditto what happened in Santa Monica. The looting was not by
the protestors it was organized crime. What often happens is
that the police are so involved with monitoring a peaceful
protest that the looters have free reign.

The desire to conflate the protesters with the rioters and
looters is something that the EWWs love to do because it
suits their agenda.

No American is against our First Amendment right (if not
duty) to peaceably assemble and petition. The conflation I
see is mostly on the radio news where arresting rioters and
looters is described as 'attacking protesters'.

And who is harmed by that conflation? Had I not prudently
moved this could well have been me:
https://nypost.com/2020/06/04/black-...-her-nyc-shop/

She pays her taxes and gets... bupkis.

Old June 6th 20, 02:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 9:06:23 PM UTC-7, sms wrote:
On 6/5/2020 8:46 PM, news18 wrote:

snip

So, you support my belief that the steeling of 70 new motor vehicles was
organised crime and not a random mob that just magically appeared.

Ditto what happened in Santa Monica. The looting was not by the
protestors it was organized crime. What often happens is that the police
are so involved with monitoring a peaceful protest that the looters have
free reign.

The desire to conflate the protesters with the rioters and looters is
something that the EWWs love to do because it suits their agenda.

So while the police are involved with 100 "peaceful" protestors who are so peaceful that they have killed at least one cop and through Molotov cocktails into many police cars, over 1,000 members of organized crime are taking advantage of the situation. Well, may the whole thing is organized crime since protestors don't throw Molotov cocktails.
Old June 6th 20, 02:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 6/6/2020 6:12 AM, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/5/2020 11:06 PM, sms wrote:
On 6/5/2020 8:46 PM, news18 wrote:

snip

So,Â* you support my belief that the steeling of 70 new
motor vehicles was
organised crime and not a random mob that just magically
appeared.

Ditto what happened in Santa Monica. The looting was not by
the protestors it was organized crime. What often happens is
that the police are so involved with monitoring a peaceful
protest that the looters have free reign.

The desire to conflate the protesters with the rioters and
looters is something that the EWWs love to do because it
suits their agenda.

No American is against our First Amendment right (if not duty) to
peaceably assemble and petition.Â* The conflation I see is mostly on the
radio news where arresting rioters and looters is described as
'attacking protesters'.

And who is harmed by that conflation? Had I not prudently moved this
could well have been me:
https://nypost.com/2020/06/04/black-...-her-nyc-shop/

She pays her taxes and gets... bupkis.

See the source of that article, take it with many grains of salt.

The real issue hear is where the police actually do attack protesters as
happened in Washington D.C. for Trump's photo-op holding a bible
(amazing that the bible didn't burst into flames when he touched it).
Also in Oakland where a curfew was announced while a peaceful protest
was in progress then the police tear-gassed the protesters prior to the
curfew even beginning, "The first tear gas canisters were fired at
around 7:45 p.m. — shortly after police announcements of the impending
curfew."

Old June 6th 20, 03:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 6:12:34 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/5/2020 11:06 PM, sms wrote:
[...]

The best quote from her is "many have been brought up in a society in which they feel they are worth nothing." You know - deplorables. In California it couldn't possibly be more clear. The rich live in their neighborhoods and the poor had been stay well clear. Piedmont section of Oakland even has their own private police force and you had better not be found in Piedmont after dark unless you live there. Blacks are NOT welcome in Montclair area. And there are Oakland police there in numbers most of the time. You NEVER saw police in the area I grew up. Of course you ever needed them either because all of the inhabitants respected everyone else. The biggest crime might be picking a tomato off of the farmers crop. A tomato and only if you were hungry.
Old June 6th 20, 03:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 6:33:09 AM UTC-7, sms wrote:
On 6/6/2020 6:12 AM, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/5/2020 11:06 PM, sms wrote:
[...]

See the words coming out of your fingers and take them with an extremely large dose of salt. You are like all California politicians and believe that identity politics is all there is. You'll have a hot time in the old town sooner or later.
Old June 6th 20, 03:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

news18 writes:

[...]

Another likely option would be smuggling them into Mexico, or selling
them to someone who would.
Old June 6th 20, 04:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 6/6/2020 9:12 AM, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/5/2020 11:06 PM, sms wrote:
On 6/5/2020 8:46 PM, news18 wrote:

snip

So,Â* you support my belief that the steeling of 70 new
motor vehicles was
organised crime and not a random mob that just magically
appeared.

Ditto what happened in Santa Monica. The looting was not by
the protestors it was organized crime. What often happens is
that the police are so involved with monitoring a peaceful
protest that the looters have free reign.

The desire to conflate the protesters with the rioters and
looters is something that the EWWs love to do because it
suits their agenda.

No American is against our First Amendment right (if not duty) to
peaceably assemble and petition.Â* The conflation I see is mostly on the
radio news where arresting rioters and looters is described as
'attacking protesters'.

I think it's obvious that there is some inaccuracy coming from both
sides of the political spectrum. That's absolutely normal in this
imperfect world. But to some degree, the situation is a political litmus
test.

Tom looks at professional organized thieves taking advantage of protests
and pretends most or all protesters are thieves.

I look at a video black man getting slowly murdered; or a white female
journalist (whom has interviewed me) getting roughed up by cops despite
her press pass; or a couple being tazed and dragged from their car by
cops, for no reason; or blood coming from the ear of a 70-year-old guy
pushed over backwards by a cop. I say none of those people deserved that
treatment.

And yes, I see criminals taking advantage of the situation, which is
what criminals do with lots of situations. That doesn't invalidate the
reasons for the protests.

Here, we've had several large protests in the two biggest adjacent
cities, plus several smaller ones. Perfectly peaceful.

--
- Frank Krygowski