Hmm, Maybe I Should Be an HP Velotechnik Dealer?

Old May 15th 06, 11:35 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc

Default Are you selling something or want to buy something?

Keep it up buddy... don't forget the new statute enacted to keep twits like
you off of newsgroups. I'll do my part to aid in your prosecution.

Your days are numbered.

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

And you have all the IQ of a styrofoam helmet.

G.T. wrote:

It is off-topic and beyond the pale. You're an obnoxious twit.

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine

Old May 16th 06, 01:39 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc

Haw haw haw haw haw!!

Hey, I'm an illegal alien with a wmd from al quaeda, too, cow-fart!!!

Old May 16th 06, 01:40 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc

YOU'RE violating the magna carter ya dumb ****!

Gooserider wrote:

You are violating the charter, and you have been told thusly. You are being
an obnoxious twit.

Old May 16th 06, 01:54 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

YOU'RE violating the magna carter ya dumb ****!

Err, that would be Magna Carta, and it's obvious you have issues.

Old May 16th 06, 01:56 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc

Um, that's "er" with one "r," mister webster.

Why don't you go eat some toilet tissue.

Old May 16th 06, 01:59 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc

NYC XYZ wrote:

YOU'RE violating the magna carter ya dumb ****!

POTD.

Old May 16th 06, 02:17 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc

ADIH.

Sorni wrote:

POTD.

Old May 16th 06, 10:12 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Um, that's "er" with one "r," mister webster.

Why don't you go eat some toilet tissue.

Plonk.

Old May 17th 06, 04:03 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc

You're so ****ing lame, I hear yo mama calling you to go home!

Gooserider wrote:

Plonk.

Old May 18th 06, 12:20 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.marketplace,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc

wrote in message
ups.com...

You're so ****ing lame, I hear yo mama calling you to go home!

Your mom said hi. I just sent her home after shaving her back.