ok, this is a dead group?

Old August 4th 10, 07:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
spokeman

Default ok, this is a dead group?

On Aug 3, 6:20*am, donnaj8887
wrote:
'Frank Krygowski[_2_ Wrote:

;2100601']On Jul 15, 3:22*am, max wrote:-
So i'm seeing 5 articles in the 24 hours since i posted. *Is r.b.m
dead? *
Where can i go for tandem advice?
-

Of course it's not a dead group! *This is where monkeys talk about
capitalism and Jesus.

Oh, you wanted to talk bicycles? *Well, that's been out of line here
lately. *Try rec.bicycles.tech. *The forces of obnoxiousness haven't
quite succeeded in killing that group.

Yet.

- Frank Krygowski

I also think so.

--
donnaj8887

Wow - with big name posters like Jobst, Claire P, and Frank K
essentially affirming the deadness of this zone, I guess it is so.
Disclaimer: Jobst doesn't actually say that he believes it is dead,
but he does acknowledge a "problem", thereby affirming the deadness in
an indirect manner. I know it has years since I have even VISITED this
group. I only did so now because I recently found the cyclingnews
forums, and they reminded me of how much I used to enjoy some of the
conversations here. btw, they are very lively forums if you care to
visit sometime. I quit coming here because (1) too much trash getting
posted, and on the increase, and (2) my life took me to other places
and there wasn't time energy or the same level of interest.