WTB: Regal Saddle

Old May 10th 04, 09:28 AM
Bootsy

Default WTB: Regal Saddle

i'm looking for an old skool regal saddle, not a newer ti rail one.
I'd prefer not to pay $200 or something that every one is asking now
adays. these fit my but and my beloved one just broke. If you have a
nice used one that would be awesome. I'm looking for white perforated,
and/or any other colors, lether combos. let me know what you have,
its condition and how much you want for it.
thanks
aaron
Old May 10th 04, 01:42 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Bootsy- i'm looking for an old skool regal saddle, not a newer ti rail one.
I'd prefer not to pay $200 or something that every one is asking now BRBR

NOS steel railed Regal-steel rails, smooth or perforated, black, white, yellow

$125 plus shipping.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com
Old May 10th 04, 10:11 PM
Richard Sachs

Default Regal Saddle

i sell the steel railed regals for $74.
red only. item #3 he
http://www.richardsachs.com/rsachstoys.html

lemme know...
e-RICHIE
www.richardsachs.com

om...

Old May 11th 04, 02:16 AM
John King

Richard Sachs wrote:
: i sell the steel railed regals for $74.
: red only. item #3 he
: http://www.richardsachs.com/rsachstoys.html

: lemme know...
: e-RICHIE
: www.richardsachs.com

Just got to say I have two San Marco Regal Saddles and I took one on a
110 mile bicycle ride in the Blue Ridge Mountains area. 14,000 feet of
climbing and.... no saddle discomfort. I have only had saddle 4 months
or so... but really happy with it.

I might have to try one of your red ones sometime. Nice looking
saddle.

John King

: om...

--