We're having a heat wave

Old February 22nd 05, 12:16 PM
Maggie

Default We're having a heat wave

It's going to be 40 degrees today. We must be having a heat wave. Maybe
I can find a little patch of land without snow on it and ride my bike
around in circles.
All Good Things,
Maggie
http://www.walkamerica.org/lindabuset
We're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave. :-)

Old February 23rd 05, 07:50 AM

Maggie wrote:
It's going to be 40 degrees today. We must be having a heat wave.

Maybe
I can find a little patch of land without snow on it and ride my bike
around in circles.
All Good Things,
Maggie
http://www.walkamerica.org/lindabuset
We're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave. :-)

Here we're having a thunder storm and hard raining. Not good time
to ride a bike. Anyways I took my bike along ocean and rode during the
4 hours of sunshine break.

Old February 23rd 05, 09:12 PM
Maggie

Maggie wrote:
It's going to be 40 degrees today. We must be having a heat wave.

Maybe
I can find a little patch of land without snow on it and ride my

bike
around in circles.
All Good Things,
Maggie
http://www.walkamerica.org/lindabuset
We're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave. :-)

Here we're having a thunder storm and hard raining. Not good time
to ride a bike. Anyways I took my bike along ocean and rode during

the
4 hours of sunshine break.

WE ARE GONNA GET SNOW AGAIN IN JERSEY....Wow, this will be different.
All Good things,
Maggie, your NJ weather girl.

Old February 24th 05, 08:48 AM

Maggie wrote:
wrote:
Maggie wrote:
It's going to be 40 degrees today. We must be having a heat wave.

Maybe
I can find a little patch of land without snow on it and ride my

bike
around in circles.
All Good Things,
Maggie
http://www.walkamerica.org/lindabuset
We're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave. :-)

Here we're having a thunder storm and hard raining. Not good time
to ride a bike. Anyways I took my bike along ocean and rode during

the
4 hours of sunshine break.

WE ARE GONNA GET SNOW AGAIN IN JERSEY....Wow, this will be different.
All Good things,
Maggie, your NJ weather girl.

I'm going to prepare riding a bike in raining. All I need is a
raincoat.

Old February 24th 05, 09:05 AM
Zoot Katz

24 Feb 2005 00:48:46 -0800,
. com,
wrote:

I'm going to prepare riding a bike in raining. All I need is a
raincoat.

Try a condom, prick.
--
zk
Old February 24th 05, 12:20 PM
Maggie

Zoot Katz wrote:
24 Feb 2005 00:48:46 -0800,
. com,
wrote:

I'm going to prepare riding a bike in raining. All I need is a
raincoat.

Try a condom, prick.
--
zk

You made me post to Alt.Idiots. Thanks.
That's the last time I trust anyone.
Maggie

Old February 26th 05, 06:50 AM
Tom Keats

In article . com,
"Maggie" writes:

WE ARE GONNA GET SNOW AGAIN IN JERSEY....Wow, this will be different.

All you NJ folks must've done something to deserve it :-)

Just kidding. Weather is just weather.

cheers, & this too shall pass,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

Rim brake heat and clincher blowoff, was Potential good news for Mt. Washington access. [email protected] Techniques 141 January 27th 05 02:55 AM
A friendly wave Chalo General 137 August 30th 04 01:53 AM
heat gear dreaded General 2 August 24th 04 12:17 AM
Where's Mike Imrem now? 88' heat cancels football practice! crit pro Racing 4 August 5th 04 05:40 PM
PolarWrap heat exchange masks? David Wean General 1 January 12th 04 11:08 AM