OT - SteveA would feel my pain

Old February 11th 06, 01:55 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Default OT - SteveA would feel my pain

super14 Reds -v- 'tahs

We go down at Suncorp 16-12 (I'm under weather due to bundy & cola
front moving in)

Great view - box at 50m mark - pre game dinner at Gambaros etc,
everything primed and lined up for a great night, but the boys could
not get up .... ...... Roll on 07 when one Eddie Jones arrives to
take over the reigns ... .... SteveA do you feel my pain????

--
monsterman

Old February 13th 06, 05:38 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Its great to have some more decent rugby union in WA. but too many
dickheads singing Perth Glory songs after the game.... whats with that?

Steve, where were u sitting? ... I was in some "cheap" seats.. but had
an excellent view

Old February 14th 06, 01:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle

alex Wrote:
Its great to have some more decent rugby union in WA. but too many
dickheads singing Perth Glory songs after the game.... whats with that?

Steve, where were u sitting? ... I was in some "cheap" seats.. but had
an excellent view

Section 124 Rows P & Q. There are 8 of us (2 families) sitting
together. Seven out of the eight of us were in the big photo of the
crowd in the Sunday paper. The photo was a collage of various parts of
the crowd photo-shopped together. The photo editor cut me out of the
photo. My family think it is very funny. In their view I am not
attractive enough to appear in a family newspaper!

Perth Glory songs? Was it on the buses and trains home? There used to
be a fair bit of singing on the transport home after previous games but
we now have secure car parking 5 minutes walk from the game
(discounting time spent in the Irish Club which is in a direct line
between the car and the game) so don't get the 'atmosphere' on the
trains and buses.

I hope it was just because there aren't any Western Force songs yet.
I'd hate to think that we might see 'soccer crowd' behaviour rather
than 'rugby crowd' behaviour in the future. I'm not having a go at
soccer or its supporters - I used to be a Hellenic/St George South
supporter in Brisbane and my youngest brother played for them - but
there is a certain behaviour that I hope not to see.

For example, the Moon and Sixpence is an English pub which draws the
soccer crowd. It has had to ban the wearing of soccer team jerseys as
they cause trouble. On the other hand, the Irish Club encourages the
rugby crowd on match days and probably 80% are wearing rugby jerseys
(both teams that are playing and other teams as well) and they have no
trouble at all, at all, at all.

Steve(too unattractive to appear in a family newspaper)A

--
SteveA

pain in nether regions!?!? TheGist General 3 September 10th 05 03:35 AM
foot pain Jim & Meg Recumbent Biking 14 July 18th 05 10:56 PM
Foot pain Jim & Meg Techniques 4 July 18th 05 02:34 PM
Knee pain alleviated! Dale Benjamin Techniques 39 September 22nd 04 03:49 AM
Sharp Pain in Knee Michael Techniques 16 September 4th 04 11:54 PM