Check who's coming to the Black Hills Muni Weekend

Old March 30th 04, 12:49 PM
beelzebub of balance

Default Check who's coming to the Black Hills Muni Weekend

In my attempt to do everything as well as Rolf does, I've added a "check
who's coming" section to the Black Hills Muni Weekend website.

So, Check it Out! Then let me know if you want me to add your name to
the list.

If you see any errors, let me know that as well.

David Maxfield
Mitchell, SD

Moab was awesome, and I bow down before Rolf's organizational abilities.

--
beelzebub of balance - Junior Member of the Universe

"When caught between two evils I generally pick the one I've never tried
before." Mae West

David Maxfield
Mitchell, SD
beelzebub of balance's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1631

Old March 30th 04, 04:55 PM
dubmuni2004

My name is Aaron Dubois from coloradoand I will be there this year

--
dubmuni2004 - the muni boy

not a clown
dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837

Old March 30th 04, 05:03 PM
dubmuni2004

What is the website again?

Old March 30th 04, 05:36 PM
UniBrier

dubmuni2004 wrote:
*What is the website again? *

http://www.blackhills.unicyclist.com/

'Check who's Coming' (http://tinyurl.com/2zp8c)

--
UniBrier - Its Time to Ride

Steve De Cuckoo

The Roadrunner or Ground Cuckoo can run at speeds of up to 15 miles per
hour (24 km per hour). It rarely flies and does not migrate. When it is
in danger, it runs or crouches to hide.

The RoadUnier or Cuckoo Cokier can ride at speeds of up to 15 miles per
hour (24 km per hour). It rarely flies and does not migrate. When it is
in danger it UPDs and slides.

UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

Old March 30th 04, 06:57 PM
James_Potter

Hey, my name is on there, but I don't -think- I'll be able to make it.
Also, my real name isn't James Potter. Just to let you know. But yes,
I do live in the Twilight Zone, most of the time.

dubmuni2004 wrote:
*My name is Aaron Dubois from coloradoand I will be there this year *

threadjack
Hey, I saw a newspaper article about you in my local newspaper. It was
cool.
/threadjack

--
James_Potter - ***** ***** *****

-When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch
the world try to figure out how you did it.-