New Computer Installation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 3rd 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Yme

Default New Computer Installation

I have recently purchased a new CatEye computer for my bike.
In the past the computer that I have installed stated in the
instructions that the magnet should be placed as close to the
axle as possible. With my new computer the sensor/magnet is
placed about midway on the fork. Nothing in the instructions
state how high or low on the fork the sensor should go. If
the sensor is placed at a random height, won't this throw
off the accuracy of the computer? If the magnet is not
placed as close to the axle as possible, won't this throw
off the balance of the wheel?

BB installation issue Keiron Techniques 3 July 19th 06 08:12 AM
Bar-end installation problem JBAFromNY Techniques 15 July 9th 06 02:25 AM
XTR pad (v-brake) installation Tom Techniques 1 June 27th 05 04:24 AM
Tufo installation Goldy Techniques 11 January 19th 05 02:09 AM
STI Installation question Jonathan Kaplan Techniques 5 December 21st 03 02:29 PM