Integrated or Non-integrated Headset - That Is The Question!

Old March 3rd 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc

Default Integrated or Non-integrated Headset - That Is The Question!

I have been riding a Look Kg386i (Integrated Headset) for 2 year's 10,000
miles and it not only looks great but has preformed flawless. Had a Trek
5200 before that, after a year the cups became loose frame went back to Trek
twice and never was right so I sold it on E-Bay. Guess you can have problems
with either.