RBT: I USED PERFORMANCE ENHANCING SUBSTANCES LIST

Old May 25th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

Default RBT: I USED PERFORMANCE ENHANCING SUBSTANCES LIST

sign in here if you ever used performance enhancing substances while
bicycling.
all signers will get their pictures in the paper and a cliff bar-
banana!

Old May 26th 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

On May 25, 5:09 pm, " wrote:
sign in here if you ever used performance enhancing substances while
bicycling.
all signers will get their pictures in the paper and a cliff bar-
banana!

Dick, forgive me for I ingected vivarin caffeine in lieu of coffee,
rotini with raspberry yogurt (no fat), 3 musketeers bar, fruit punch
Gatorade, and cliff bars, carrot a favorite. While these substances
will not get me up Mt Ventpound (only a tram), a bellyful will move me
over 75 miles at 17 mph at 61: no problem. The communication between
my legs and a carrot cliff bar and Gatorade chaser is amazing.

Old May 26th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

sugar! odd bit on sugar. the cashiers ask: "doesn't the candy bar slow
you down"? well, no I eat 1/2 candy bar (300 carbos?) with yogurt
(avoiding kidney and liver stress) and my muscles don't slack off.
the question is usually asked by pliable young women experienced at
playing party tricks.
maybe something to do with increasing the lactic acid cycles ability
to keep up with the excercise
at that level of endurance sugar is metabolized and muscle fibers
don't slack off? that's what happened here if not the reason for it
happening.
the rotini raspberry is a winner! leap tall buildings!

Old May 26th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

On May 25, 6:55 pm, " wrote:
sugar! odd bit on sugar. the cashiers ask: "doesn't the candy bar slow
you down"? well, no I eat 1/2 candy bar (300 carbos?) with yogurt
(avoiding kidney and liver stress) and my muscles don't slack off.
the question is usually asked by pliable young women experienced at
playing party tricks.
maybe something to do with increasing the lactic acid cycles ability
to keep up with the excercise
at that level of endurance sugar is metabolized and muscle fibers
don't slack off? that's what happened here if not the reason for it
happening.
the rotini raspberry is a winner! leap tall buildings!

For short distances, a beer or a shot of tequila are the best possible
performance enhancers. They have tons of sugar, and they give you a
nice high. Especially after you've been riding for a while and you are
slightly dehydrated. I've done both with great success and enjoyment.

Andres

Old May 26th 07, 08:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

a pro! CHO produces energy by destroying the liver.

Old May 26th 07, 02:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

roll your own?

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache...k&cd=3& gl=us

http://pweb.jps.net/~prichins/sindex.htm

Old May 26th 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

JUNIOR JUNIOR? you little Bxxxxxx...

hey mom what's up?
Get off that bike and come in for your shot
Ah shxx mom do I hafta?
If you want to ride the TdF you gotta get your shot

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...wp=body_middle

Old May 27th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

notice all the LBS people contributing to this post? food to ride food
to ride nada? dick's in your bush? he's everywhere! he's everywhere!
taking names at RBR?
this is dick's moment in time. good work dick! have some glucose. and
watch out for the bush wudja.