Nudo spelled hearsay "heresay" back in 2004 and 2002 too!

Old October 21st 05, 02:47 PM
Frugal Joe

Default Nudo spelled hearsay "heresay" back in 2004 and 2002 too!

"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...

66FOURDOOR wrote:
Rick, we pulled up your old post where you tried to sneak past our
security here and get in our gated community- oh, you spelled
"conversation" wrong- this is interesting though- are you ok now ?

"We"? Does that mean you and one of your gay phone buddies?

You capitalized a word and told people to look it up in the dictionary
many, many times. Like I said, once is a typo (like mine), many times
is just you being your dumb-ass self.

Can you stoop any lower Ricky

Old October 21st 05, 03:03 PM
bicycle

Frugal Joe wrote:
"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...

66FOURDOOR wrote:
Rick, we pulled up your old post where you tried to sneak past our
security here and get in our gated community- oh, you spelled
"conversation" wrong- this is interesting though- are you ok now ?

"We"? Does that mean you and one of your gay phone buddies?

You capitalized a word and told people to look it up in the dictionary
many, many times. Like I said, once is a typo (like mine), many times
is just you being your dumb-ass self.

Can you stoop any lower Ricky

Only if I contacted someones employer like you did with JD, punk.

Old October 21st 05, 03:07 PM
Frugal Joe

"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

Frugal Joe wrote:
"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...

66FOURDOOR wrote:
Rick, we pulled up your old post where you tried to sneak past our
security here and get in our gated community- oh, you spelled
"conversation" wrong- this is interesting though- are you ok now ?

"We"? Does that mean you and one of your gay phone buddies?

You capitalized a word and told people to look it up in the dictionary
many, many times. Like I said, once is a typo (like mine), many times
is just you being your dumb-ass self.

Can you stoop any lower Ricky

Only if I contacted someones employer like you did with JD, punk.

It wasn't me.

Old October 21st 05, 03:08 PM
Frugal Joe

"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

Frugal Joe wrote:
"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...

66FOURDOOR wrote:
Rick, we pulled up your old post where you tried to sneak past our
security here and get in our gated community- oh, you spelled
"conversation" wrong- this is interesting though- are you ok now ?

"We"? Does that mean you and one of your gay phone buddies?

You capitalized a word and told people to look it up in the dictionary
many, many times. Like I said, once is a typo (like mine), many times
is just you being your dumb-ass self.

Can you stoop any lower Ricky

Only if I contacted someones employer like you did with JD, punk.

Still wasn't me

Old October 21st 05, 03:10 PM
Frugal Joe

"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

Frugal Joe wrote:
"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...

66FOURDOOR wrote:
Rick, we pulled up your old post where you tried to sneak past our
security here and get in our gated community- oh, you spelled
"conversation" wrong- this is interesting though- are you ok now ?

"We"? Does that mean you and one of your gay phone buddies?

You capitalized a word and told people to look it up in the dictionary
many, many times. Like I said, once is a typo (like mine), many times
is just you being your dumb-ass self.

Can you stoop any lower Ricky

Only if I contacted someones employer like you did with JD, punk.

Shouldn't you be working?

Old October 21st 05, 03:12 PM
bicycle

Frugal Joe wrote:
"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

Frugal Joe wrote:
"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...

66FOURDOOR wrote:
Rick, we pulled up your old post where you tried to sneak past our
security here and get in our gated community- oh, you spelled
"conversation" wrong- this is interesting though- are you ok now ?

"We"? Does that mean you and one of your gay phone buddies?

You capitalized a word and told people to look it up in the dictionary
many, many times. Like I said, once is a typo (like mine), many times
is just you being your dumb-ass self.

Can you stoop any lower Ricky

Only if I contacted someones employer like you did with JD, punk.

Shouldn't you be working?

I'm on vacation, fag.

Old October 21st 05, 03:40 PM
Frugal Joe

"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

Frugal Joe wrote:
"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

Frugal Joe wrote:
"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...

66FOURDOOR wrote:
Rick, we pulled up your old post where you tried to sneak past our
security here and get in our gated community- oh, you spelled
"conversation" wrong- this is interesting though- are you ok now ?

"We"? Does that mean you and one of your gay phone buddies?

You capitalized a word and told people to look it up in the
dictionary
many, many times. Like I said, once is a typo (like mine), many
times
is just you being your dumb-ass self.

Can you stoop any lower Ricky

Only if I contacted someones employer like you did with JD, punk.

Shouldn't you be working?

I'm on vacation, fag.

Posting from the restroom off the Interstate?

Old October 21st 05, 05:29 PM
bicycle

Frugal Joe wrote:
"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

Frugal Joe wrote:
"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

Frugal Joe wrote:
"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...

66FOURDOOR wrote:
Rick, we pulled up your old post where you tried to sneak past our
security here and get in our gated community- oh, you spelled
"conversation" wrong- this is interesting though- are you ok now ?

"We"? Does that mean you and one of your gay phone buddies?

You capitalized a word and told people to look it up in the
dictionary
many, many times. Like I said, once is a typo (like mine), many
times
is just you being your dumb-ass self.

Can you stoop any lower Ricky

Only if I contacted someones employer like you did with JD, punk.

Shouldn't you be working?

I'm on vacation, fag.

Posting from the restroom off the Interstate?

No, from your bedroom. Your wife's a good lay but a lousy housekeeper,
I'll have to shower before I leave.

Enjoy your day at work and remember tonight when you kiss her you'll be
tasting my dick.

Old October 22nd 05, 12:56 AM
Frugal Joe

"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...

No, from your bedroom. Your wife's a good lay but a lousy housekeeper,
I'll have to shower before I leave.

Enjoy your day at work and remember tonight when you kiss her you'll be
tasting my dick.

Way to go Ricky.

Claim the moral high ground by jumping in the gutter

Cycling and vegetarianism Preston Crawford General 434 September 25th 04 09:38 PM
Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
NAUCC 2004 MUni, road race events to be held at 2002 Olympic Winter Games venue tadaniels Unicycling 7 April 26th 04 09:46 PM