"The Rider" by Tim Krabbe

Old August 10th 03, 02:37 PM

Old August 10th 03, 03:25 PM

Old August 10th 03, 05:16 PM
Richard Adams

Default "The Rider" by Tim Krabbe

Fred Marx wrote:

Scribe2b wrote:

Any idea where it can be found?
Or maybe its ID #?

or he
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

Odd that they list a HC edition, usually ships 1-2 days, but don't give
an [add to cart] button. Maybe that's how they relay info from the
Nevada bookseller with the copy. Anyway, I figure I'll give my local
book shop the business.

Old August 11th 03, 01:48 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:32:32 +0200, Van Hoorebeeck Bart wrote:
someone didnt' inform us about a fan event this summer...

Are you accusing me of being anti-American?
Old August 11th 03, 01:53 PM
Van Hoorebeeck Bart

Ewoud Dronkert schreef:

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:32:32 +0200, Van Hoorebeeck Bart wrote:
someone didnt' inform us about a fan event this summer...

Are you accusing me of being anti-American?

No. But look at the host of the website.

Old August 11th 03, 02:09 PM
Robert Chung

Van Hoorebeeck Bart wrote:
Ewoud Dronkert schreef:

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:32:32 +0200, Van Hoorebeeck Bart wrote:
someone didnt' inform us about a fan event this summer...

Are you accusing me of being anti-American?

No. But look at the host of the website.

That doesn't look like an American website.

Old August 11th 03, 06:24 PM
Dashi Toshii

"Van Hoorebeeck Bart" wrote in
message ...

Ewoud Dronkert schreef:

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:32:32 +0200, Van Hoorebeeck Bart wrote:
someone didnt' inform us about a fan event this summer...

Are you accusing me of being anti-American?

No. But look at the host of the website.

I just ordered the book, do we have a problem here?

If so, maybe I could get the Pope to bless it.

Dashii

Old August 11th 03, 09:43 PM
Erik van Leeuwen

"Van Hoorebeeck Bart" wrote in
message ...
someone didnt' inform us about a fan event this summer...

http://home.wanadoo.nl/e.van.leeuwen/

Hey, that's my site :-)

I joined this 5-day ride in the Cevennes, it was very hot, but big fun. We
did Tim's time trial on the Col d'Uglas (a dutch marathonskater broke Tim's
record) and as the last stage we rode the race he describes in his book (due
to a blocked road we an even worse road... and the temperature rose to 37.7
celsius that day....). Tim Krabbe joined us for some days and was so
enthousiastic about the event that he started cycling himself again. Tim's
own pictures are on http://www.xs4all.nl/~timkr/rondevtk/

Erik

the man's website....

http://www.xs4all.nl/~timkr/

Old August 12th 03, 01:32 PM
Tim Mullin

"Van Hoorebeeck Bart" wrote in
message ...
someone didnt' inform us about a fan event this summer...

http://home.wanadoo.nl/e.van.leeuwen/

http://home.wanadoo.nl/e.van.leeuwen...setenalles.jpg

Now that's some brown food.