Remains Found in Search for Missing UVA wigger Student Hannah Grahamcase

Old August 22nd 17, 10:37 AM posted to ucb.math, alt.society.civil-liberty, ca.environment,alt.mountain-bike, rec.outdoors.national-parks
Deewain

Default Remains Found in Search for Missing UVA wigger Student Hannah Grahamcase

When wigger white girls take up with blacks, bad things happen
to them. They get the **** beat out of them and they get dead.
But first they get drugged up, ****ed up, knocked up, and
sometimes cut up. While they are still alive.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...ticle-2763500-
21800B2000000578-943_306x423.jpg

It may be the ending everyone dreaded in the search for a
missing University of Virginia student. Police in
Charlottesville believe they discovered the remains of Hannah
Graham. Search crews found...

https://plus.google.com/+wgntv/posts/Vfr83z41zsq

comments

Dennis Nickell6:39 AM+4
5
4

If the first woman he raped hadn't been too cowardly to press
charges, these other 2 women would still be alive today.
I hope that torments her the rest of her days.?

Stan Powell7:36 AM+2
3
2

Glad we have the death penalty in VA. This is why it should
never be abolished. ?

Marie Steel8:11 AM+1
2
1

+Dennis Nickell I understand your anger but direct it at the
person who did this. We have no idea why 1st victim did not
press charges. ?

Jim Liggett8:56 AM+2
3
2

+Marie Steel I would be interested in hearing what excuse would
be valid enough not to testify against a man that raped her.
Fear? Not valid enough. Unless there wasn't enough evidence to
convict this guy they should have stopped him at the start. Her
testimony would have put him behind bars. Personally I think any
case of rape and or child molestation should allow for putting
these subhumans under the prison. But we live in a "civilized"
society. ?

Dennis Nickell9:08 AM+1
2
1

+Marie Steel
I'm not angry. Just stating what seems to me to be the obvious.
If she was raped, there is no excuse for not testifying. To turn
this predator lose on society is reprehensible.?

Stan Powell9:10 AM

It is true that courts are losing their taste for punishment.
One of the failures of liberalism. ?

Dennis Nickell9:27 AM+1
2
1

+Stan Powell
Sorry Stan, but our founders were Liberals and they had no
problem with serious punishment. Try another dodge.?

sue jackson9:30 AM+1
2
1

Wow- blaming the victim by people (men) who have never been
raped using their logical brains - short sightened and ignorant
brains?

Jim Liggett11:52 AM

+sue jackson Wow. Not blaming the victim. Just asking what
reason she would have for not testifying against the guy who
raped her. Can you enlighten me on what excuse that would be?
Fear is not an excuse. ?

Mike Miller2:26 PM

Truth be told people! Ferguson??? Riots??? Civil Rights?
In all reality this tragic story is our outcome! Public
hanging?? Public execution??? He deserves a far worse fate then
his victims!?

Georgia Peach2:46 PM

If this is Heather then her dear parents will be able to bury
their child and hopefully begin the slow process of dealing with
her death. These loving parents have already started an
initiative to prevent this from happening to other girls. Make
this terrible event into a blessing for others and Heather lives
on forever as sad as that is to say.?

Mike Johnson2:53 PM

So many things went wrong for something like this to happen. 18
year old intoxicated - shouldn't happen. Walking alone -
shouldn't happen. Being lost and not calling 911 or friends for
help. And then there's the sick predator that did this taking
advantage of all the things that went wrong. ?

D elderful3:09 PM

+Dennis Nickell My thoughts exactly. Whether it was you or your
child who was raped or molested, you owe it to all future
potential victims to press forward to the full extent of the
law. ?
*