Mitchel Sprinsky (Booblepus) Ride-A-Lot has come nearly full circle?

Old January 5th 11, 11:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default Mitchel Sprinsky (Booblepus) Ride-A-Lot has come nearly full circle?

http://www.schnauzers.ws/

High Definition Booblepus.

As I have a little more respect for him now - even though he's been a
tool and used (he still doesn't see this) by "Virginia Newbon" of
which for using him they gave him attention and resources, he's far
more able now in riding difficult terrain.... Perhaps Booblepus isn't
fair anymore (as a name). But I never got an apology nor respect...

Either way I'm impressed with the site, all Hi-Def videos but still a
problem, why can't he see his filming method is faulty compared to his
old way. I don't know if it's camera placement or the mount but the
video is shaky and not nice & stable as his older ones.
Old January 6th 11, 02:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Bill Weir

On Jan 5, 6:43*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/

High Definition Booblepus.

As I have a little more respect for him now - even though he's been a
tool and used (he still doesn't see this) by "Virginia Newbon" of
which for using him they gave him attention and resources, he's far
more able now in riding difficult terrain.... Perhaps Booblepus isn't
fair anymore (as a name). But I never got an apology nor respect...

Either way I'm impressed with the site, all Hi-Def videos but still a
problem, why can't he see his filming method is faulty compared to his
old way. I don't know if it's camera placement or the mount but the
video is shaky and not nice & stable as his older ones.

I just sent Virgina a Facebook request, I hope she accepts it.
Old January 6th 11, 06:00 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
billy

On Jan 5, 6:43*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/

High Definition Booblepus.

As I have a little more respect for him now - even though he's been a
tool and used (he still doesn't see this) by "Virginia Newbon" of
which for using him they gave him attention and resources, he's far
more able now in riding difficult terrain.... Perhaps Booblepus isn't
fair anymore (as a name). But I never got an apology nor respect...

Either way I'm impressed with the site, all Hi-Def videos but still a
problem, why can't he see his filming method is faulty compared to his
old way. I don't know if it's camera placement or the mount but the
video is shaky and not nice & stable as his older ones.

we have you on the run
Old January 6th 11, 07:00 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

On 1/5/2011 8:36 PM, Bill Weir wrote:
On Jan 5, 6:43 pm, wrote:
http://www.schnauzers.ws/

High Definition Booblepus.

As I have a little more respect for him now - even though he's been a
tool and used (he still doesn't see this) by "Virginia Newbon" of
which for using him they gave him attention and resources, he's far
more able now in riding difficult terrain.... Perhaps Booblepus isn't
fair anymore (as a name). But I never got an apology nor respect...

Either way I'm impressed with the site, all Hi-Def videos but still a
problem, why can't he see his filming method is faulty compared to his
old way. I don't know if it's camera placement or the mount but the
video is shaky and not nice& stable as his older ones.

I just sent Virgina a Facebook request, I hope she accepts it.

Libby has a FB group called "Exposing crimes of Steven Spielberg, George
Lucas and RUSH.com (NSA.gov)".

See also http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=58944.

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old January 7th 11, 03:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Bill Weir

On Jan 5, 6:43 pm, *wrote:
[...]

I've been reading his posts for a very long time and while I agree he
is a lunatic, I also believe he is no dummy. His posts are very
articulate and he seems pretty resourceful. How many other homeless
people have their own YouTube channel?
Old January 7th 11, 03:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Bill Weir

This is classic, Mark and a cop talking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfW3L...eature=related
Old January 7th 11, 03:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Bill Weir

On Jan 7, 10:20*am, Bill Weir wrote:
This is classic, Mark and a cop talking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfW3L...eature=related

Asking a mentally challenged person if they work for the FBI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAg5b...eature=related