The new Shimano is junk, SRAM is pure perfection

Old March 24th 09, 09:28 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default The new Shimano is junk, SRAM is pure perfection

I tried XT at Bicycle Village in Colorado and it is the same sloppy
junky shifting as it was before they supposedly modified it.

My SRAM X5 was crisper and far more efficient than the new XT.

Old March 24th 09, 03:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
amy

On Mar 24, 4:28*am, LIBERATOR wrote:
I tried XT at Bicycle Village in Colorado and it is the same sloppy
junky shifting as it was before they supposedly modified it.

My SRAM X5 was crisper and far more efficient than the new XT.

get a job
Old March 24th 09, 10:17 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Crazy Fred

On Mar 24, 5:28*am, LIBERATOR wrote:
I tried XT at Bicycle Village in Colorado and it is the same sloppy
junky shifting as it was before they supposedly modified it.

My SRAM X5 was crisper and far more efficient than the new XT.

If you say that about X5. You would be in dream world with X9.
Old March 24th 09, 11:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

On Mar 24, 4:17*pm, Crazy Fred wrote:
On Mar 24, 5:28*am, LIBERATOR wrote:

I tried XT at Bicycle Village in Colorado and it is the same sloppy
junky shifting as it was before they supposedly modified it.

My SRAM X5 was crisper and far more efficient than the new XT.

If you say that about X5. You would be in dream world with X9.

I do believe you're integral.

I can't even imagine. Is it worth the almost $300.00 for it?
Old March 25th 09, 03:20 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
amy

On Mar 24, 4:28*am, LIBERATOR wrote:
I tried XT at Bicycle Village in Colorado and it is the same sloppy
junky shifting as it was before they supposedly modified it.

My SRAM X5 was crisper and far more efficient than the new XT.

we love how you live off your parents then slander them online and
you
are in your late 30s?? hahaha get a ****ing life loser