Mike Vandeman Afraid To Answer Question on International Travel

Old April 28th 10, 12:10 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bill Weir

Default Mike Vandeman Afraid To Answer Question on International Travel

On Apr 28, 2:05*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Apr 27, 5:28*pm, Bill Weir wrote:

On Apr 27, 6:17*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Apr 27, 5:22*am, Bill Weir wrote:

On Apr 26, 11:55*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Apr 26, 7:03*am, Bill Weir wrote:

Is it because you said that air travel was "just "convenient" forpeople who don't careabout the environment'?

Stop trying to take stuff out of context. Supply the WHOLE quote, or
nothing.
You wrote:

"BS. Not "essential", just "convenient" for people who don't care
about the environment. What do you think we did before the airplane
was invented? Darwin did the most for wildlife, and never flew in an
airplane."

It's clear what Michael J. Vandeman, PhD is saying and he also admits
to going to a dozen international conferneces. Did he walk to them? He
claims he took "public transit" but when asked what type, he avoids
the question with attacks that have no merit.

What are you hiding Micheal Vandeman?

That's not the whole message. If I said it, I was obviously responding
to someone.- Hide quoted text -

Then show us the rest of the message. The burden of proof is now on
you since you are making a claim.

Back it up, you have yet to refute anything I have posted because it's
the truth, something you obviously have a problem with.- Hide quoted text -

Either show us the entire message, or shut up. Taking something out of
context is dishonest, as is criticizing people for using motor
vehicles when you are doing the same thing.- Hide quoted text -

Either show me were I criticized people for using motor vehicles or
shut up.

Accusing soemone of something they never did is dishonest.

You're turing out to be a joke of person who is supposed to be
concerned for wildlife and their habitat since all you do is play
games and refuse to answer questions.