inadequacy of modern cars
"United We Stand" wrote in message
Modern cars inherit too much legacy from the early 20th century, and are
absolutely inadequate for todays driving conditions.
I'd like to buy a car that has:
- One front seat in the middle (no shotgun)
- One or two passanger seats in the back
- 8 wheels instead of 4: dual wheels everywhere. They can save your life
case of a blowout.
- There should be real railroad rails mounted around the perimeter
- No hood. I'm safer for others if they can hear me.
- Airbags everywhere.
- Front and back battering rams / towing hooks.
- Diesel engine for power and economy
- Red white and blue paint everywhere
- Big flagpost and a Jesus fish in the back (I get Karma from Jesus for
spreading his word)
Does anyone know where I can buy or order a car like this?
Not on alt.atheism.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|inadequacy of modern cars||Dale||General||0||February 19th 05 02:12 AM|
|Cars don't always explode like they do in movies||Mike Jacoubowsky/Chain Reaction Bicycles||Rides||8||January 11th 05 01:22 AM|
|Do bicycles and cars mix?||Dr Engelbert Buxbaum||Social Issues||546||January 2nd 04 09:51 PM|
|Bike facility funding, was: Cincy - $350M to fix I-75||The Danimal||Social Issues||11||December 27th 03 01:55 PM|
|Ride well out into the lane where the cars go?||Tanya Quinn||General||3||July 10th 03 03:52 AM|