eBay: Campagnolo Gran Sport rear derailleur (1951)

Old October 21st 07, 07:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
A Muzi

Default eBay: Campagnolo Gran Sport rear derailleur (1951)

Or, here's ten bucks, send me yours. Thanks! --D-y

Hank Wirtz wrote:
I don't think the seller is nutty. The minimum bid was $1. I think
the two bidders who want it that bad are nutty.

Paul Cassel wrote:
Probably missed out on the Rush Limbaugh Letter.

"A Muzi" wrote
In what sport did he letter?

* * Chas wrote:
Hey Andrew are you going through your basement?
Some of the stuff we used to take off of bikes and throw away as junk is
worth a lot of money now.

Persistent rumor. Surviving businesses can't have 'junk piles'.
(I do ride a chromed bronze derailleur much like that on one of my
bikes, a castoff from an Ernie Clements Team Falcon)
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org