Goondiwindi to the Gold coast

Old March 25th 05, 05:58 AM
Owen Cook

Default Goondiwindi to the Gold coast

I have an magazine advertisment here for the Big Qld Bike ride and it
points to http://www.bq.org.au

So I go there and there's a little link to http://www.cyclequeensland.com/
which tells you about the same as the mag advert and says its organized by
BQ

My internet IQ is pretty low, so does anyone know of other pointers to
more information, like costings and booking forms.

TIA

--

Owen

Old March 25th 05, 07:28 AM
John Henderson

Owen Cook wrote:

I have an magazine advertisment here for the Big Qld Bike ride
and it points to http://www.bq.org.au

So I go there and there's a little link to
http://www.cyclequeensland.com/ which tells you about the same
as the mag advert and says its organized by BQ

My internet IQ is pretty low, so does anyone know of other
pointers to more information, like costings and booking forms.

Hi Owen,

I'm getting clickable links down the left-hand side on the
http://www.cyclequeensland.com/ page. The entry form links to
http://www.cyclequeensland.com/_down...yForm_2005.pdf
and gives a cost for the likes of you and me (non BQ members) as
$729. Any transport to/from start/finish is extra (and
detailed on the form). Sydney is the closest point to
Canberra, with the cost being an extra $170 each way.

John
Old March 28th 05, 03:09 PM
Mr Pyro

Owen Cook wrote:
I have an magazine advertisment here for the Big Qld Bike ride and it
points to http://www.bq.org.au

So I go there and there's a little link to http://www.cyclequeensland.com/
which tells you about the same as the mag advert and says its organized by
BQ

My internet IQ is pretty low, so does anyone know of other pointers to
more information, like costings and booking forms.

TIA

Worse it now appears (as of 28/3/05) that the cyclequeensland.com domain
has expired.

Maybe a BQ member might like to make a phone call or three in the
morning... :-)

pyro

Track World Cup in Los Angeles this week Mike Gladu Racing 2 December 8th 04 05:41 AM
Gold Coast road bike hire Spider1977 Australia 0 August 21st 04 11:11 AM
Gold Coast road bike hire Spider1977 Australia 3 August 20th 04 01:31 AM
New Gold Coast Bikeway Ben Australia 2 August 10th 04 07:55 AM
East Coast Greenway NYT article Tim Arnold Rides 6 June 8th 04 11:18 AM