Help! Shimano Hydraulic Brake Question!

Old April 1st 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Fitz

Default Help! Shimano Hydraulic Brake Question!

Hello,

I have a new set of Shimano Deore XT Brifters (Model m765) for
hydraulic brakes. I have new Deore LX (Model BR-M585) hydraulic disc
brake calipers. Neither set came with hoses.

Do I buy the SM-BH62 hoses (for the Deore XT LEVERS) or the SM-BH 59
hoses (for the Deore LX CALIPERS)? See
http://www.shimano.com.au/publish/co...atibility.html

Or, would I be better off returning the LX calipers and go with Deore
XT calipers to assure compatibility?

Thanks,

Monique Fitz