Attn Vaughters: Shut your doped pie-hole, or I'll drop a dime.

Old August 6th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Froid Landis

Default Attn Vaughters: Shut your doped pie-hole, or I'll drop a dime.

I know what you did.

Old August 6th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

"Froid Landis" wrote in message
ups.com...
I know what you did.

So open up. What do you have to lose?

Old August 6th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
CowPunk

Froid Landis wrote:
I know what you did.

1 week ago you two were sweethearts and going to race together next
year.
what up, girl fight?

Old August 6th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST

On 8/5/06 5:49 PM, in article s0bBg.3653$yO4.319@dukeread02, "Carl
Sundquist" wrote:

"Froid Landis" wrote in message
ups.com...
I know what you did.

So open up. What do you have to lose?

What do you know Carl......
It is the same IP as CRIT PRO.

Old August 6th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

Sundquist" wrote:

"Froid Landis" wrote in message
ups.com...
I know what you did.

So open up. What do you have to lose?

What do you know Carl......
It is the same IP as CRIT PRO.

Shocked! Shocked, I tell you.

Ron
Old August 6th 06, 07:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
matabala

"Froid Landis" wrote in message
ups.com...
I know what you did.