Trips for Kids Warehouse & Shop Sale - March 24

Old March 15th 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Trips for Kids

Default Trips for Kids Warehouse & Shop Sale - March 24

TRIPS FOR KIDS WAREHOUSE & SHOP SALE:
For great bargains, mark your calendar for Saturday, March 24th to
attend sales from 10am - 4pm at the Trips for Kids warehouse and at our
Bike Thrift Shop Re-Cyclery. Donations from bicycle manufacturers and
private donors have piled up and we’d love to generate income to help us
pay for our Inner-City/Low Income Youth Cycling Programs and to offer
the cycling community some great value. Our Bike Thrift Shop,
Re-Cyclery, 610 4th Street , San Rafael, will offer discounts of 20-50%
off of select items for sale

Sample Sale Items at our Warehouse 125 Larkspur, San Rafael:
New - Old Stock Giant OCR 1 framesets $100
New - Dozens of Specialized cycling shoes $30 - $100
New - Old Stock Lake Cycling shoes $5
New - Shimano XT disc wheelsets $150
New - Tires xc, dh $7-$15
New - Helmets $10-30
New - Carbon fiber forks & New suspension forks
Yakima & Thule racks cheap!
…and a whole lot more.

PLEASE NOTE: We only accept cash or local check with a valid Driver's
License (we do not accept credit cards). Parking at the warehouse, is
available only on the street.

This is going to be a great sale that should not be missed and your
dollars will go to support a great cycling program. For general
questions call (415) 458-2986 or email

Directions to the Warehouse
125 Larkspur St. #119
San Rafael, CA 94901

From SF & the South Bay
# take 101 North to San Rafael
# take the Francisco Boulevard Exit
# get into the middle lane
# at the light, turn left onto Bellam
# at the second stoplight, turn left onto Kerner and left again onto
Larkspur
# we are two blocks down on the left

From the East Bay
# take 580 West across the Richmond Bridge
# take the Francisco Boulevard/San Francisco-101 South Exit
# at the light, turn right onto Bellam
# at the second stop light, turn left onto Kerner and left again onto
Larkspur
# we are two blocks down on the left

From North of San Rafael
# take 101 South to San Rafael
# take the Richmond Bridge Exit
# immediately after crossing over 101, take the Francisco Boulevard Exit
# at the light, turn left onto Bellam
# at the second stop light, turn left onto Kerner and left again onto
Larkspur
# we are two blocks down on the left

Directions to the Re-Cyclery
610 Fourth Street
San Rafael CA 94901

From SF & the South Bay
# Cross Golden Gate Bridge
# Continue North on 101
# Exit at "Central San Rafael"
# Turn left at 3rd traffic signal (4th St.)
# Re-Cyclery is 1/2 block down on right

From the East Bay
# Cross San Rafael/Richmond Bridge
# Continue on 580 until it merges with 101 North
# Exit at "Central San Rafael"
# Turn left at 3rd traffic signal (4th St.)
# Re-Cyclery is 1/2 block down on right

From North of San Rafael
# Take Highway 101 South
# Exit at "Central San Rafael"